Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order in - what next?
evoqueboy

RE: Order in - what next?

My order is in and I wanted to change from fuji White to Firenze but my dealer says that this cannot be done. I then told a good source over at LR who said that he will get this done for me from the back. I just hope that GUIs doesn't jeopardise our relationship. The dealer said if I wanted a change I would lose my deposit and would have to order another car and go to the back of the queue!
03-06-2011 10:42am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

Anyone else with a PURE on order had a delivery date yet?
My order was placed in March,with a EDD of Nov/Dec. But as yet haven't had a delivery date in writing. I'm hopeing it's just as the PURE isn't being built untill Oct, rr are not placing ordered PURE'S yet.
Anyone with info would put my mind at rest.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
03-06-2011 05:04pm
Daigriff

(03-06-2011 05:04pm)doug Wrote:  Anyone else with a PURE on order had a delivery date yet?
My order was placed in March,with a EDD of Nov/Dec. But as yet haven't had a delivery date in writing. I'm hopeing it's just as the PURE isn't being built untill Oct, rr are not placing ordered PURE'S yet.

Hi Doug

Yes got Pure on order but not had delivery date. Put deposit down October and order put in April. Indications were an October delivery but not heard anything.
Am going to Evoquelive on Sunday and will enquire.

I note you have changed interior colour Doug from cirrus. Must admit that I was worried what cirrus would look like but couldn't have a black interior with a black car and not that keen on beige/almond. Is the cirrus really light?

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
03-06-2011 05:56pm
doug

(03-06-2011 05:56pm)Daigriff Wrote:  
(03-06-2011 05:04pm)doug Wrote:  Anyone else with a PURE on order had a delivery date yet?

Hi Doug

Yes got Pure on order but not had delivery date. Put deposit down October and order put in April. Indications were an October delivery but not heard anything.
Am going to Evoquelive on Sunday and will enquire.

I note you have changed interior colour Doug from cirrus. Must admit that I was worried what cirrus would look like but couldn't have a black interior with a black car and not that keen on beige/almond. Is the cirrus really light?

Daigriff,
Cirrus is a lot light than I had hoped.it's a great colour, but with two small kids I would be forever cleaning them (I don't do muss).
Having black leather in are Disco, it's great for not showing the marks left by little sticky fingers.The black in the Evoque is more like charcoal. You will be able to see both colours when you go to the show.
Almond was ruled out from the start by my wife...

03-06-2011 07:28pm
Daigriff

Hmm will reserve judgement until sunday on colour then. My childen are teenagers so the days of sticky fingers should be over, but am worried how a light leather will wear. Oh well sunday will confirm one way or the other.

Will post any news on Pure production and estimated delivery dates.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
03-06-2011 09:38pm
Urban Splash

From what I understand, actual orders for Pure will be placed next, i.e for build in October. The dealers I have spoken to have not placed any actual orders for Pure yet....

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
03-06-2011 10:05pm
doug

(03-06-2011 10:05pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  

From what I understand, actual orders for Pure will be placed next, i.e for build in October. The dealers I have spoken to have not placed any actual orders for Pure yet....

Thank you. Thumbs Up

03-06-2011 10:31pm
SW6RR

The spirit interior is a happy medium. Appreciate its not to everyone's taste. To be honest, I hate it in the photos, but I like it in the flesh, so much so that I switched from ambiance. Spirit is a bit of a statement, I suppose, but nothing compared to some of the wacky dynamic combos...
03-06-2011 10:33pm
M.I.B

Just had my build date confirmed as 9th Sept, delivered to dealer around the 2nd Oct, delivery mid Oct 5 Door SD4 Manual Prestige,Firenze Red, with goodies. Very Happy
08-06-2011 06:33pm
Alex

(08-06-2011 06:33pm)M.I.B Wrote:  Just had my build date confirmed as 9th Sept, delivered to dealer around the 2nd Oct, delivery mid Oct 5 Door SD4 Manual Prestige,Firenze Red, with goodies. Very Happy

Where were you on your dealers que?

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
08-06-2011 08:09pm