Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
OG Prestige Coupe
Evo-king

RE: OG Prestige Coupe

ChuckieB.

I think this was one of the early order rear two seat version, which you now have to select.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
04-12-2011 10:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

RE: OG Prestige Coupe

(03-12-2011 11:01pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  Always happy to see new photos! The concept of sunshine and warmth of adds something don't you think?

Just off topic a bit, how you are you finding it without a centre arm rest in the rear?

It just seems one of the daftest omissions by JLR. Or is this oversight typical in coupe design?

Also thought a little strange having that space in the middle without armrest.... it is what it is though - am growing quite fond of it.

(04-12-2011 10:43am)Evo-king Wrote:  ChuckieB.

I think this was one of the early order rear two seat version, which you now have to select.

You are spot on that it was an early order (March order, Sept Build), but I elected to have the bench and somehow it arrived with two seats, dealer as surprised as me. Suspect between order and build the standard config became bench and my car was specced as 'non standard rear seat' - was a little unsure at first but in real life actually quite a lot nicer than the pics, getting quite a few compliments on it actually.

And the reason for the big space in the middle is because the rear seats are exactly aligned with the front seats, so when you look through the front window they are 100% behind each other.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
04-12-2011 12:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply