Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non automatic xenons?
PapaRod

RE: Non automatic xenons?

(08-09-2012 07:54am)cjfp Wrote:  Do you mean "Automatic High Beam Assist Headlamps" rather than "Automatic Headlamps" - again, depends if you ordered it or if it came as part of a pack you ordered

Probably that would be the correct wording in English...My bad, not always so easy for us poor Censored trying to master a foreign language...LaughingLaughing

Thanks for the correction. And yes, over here it is sold as part of the Clearview package, that also Holms the xenon etc. My question is really if one at all could get xenons without that function - and based on your response I would conclude that one perhaps does...Cool
(08-09-2012 07:57am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Strange, the full night running lights will switch on automatically when you rotate the stalk end switch to auto, shouldn't need to enable anything in the settings. I didn't mean the DLRs Papa. You should get the green headlight icon on the dash once the auto- on has switched them on as well - you can make them switch on by covering the sensor to simulate dusk/ darkness

Agree, that was my expectation as well... Will have another go at it just now...

Pure SD, Fuji, TechPack 1, Clearview, Auto, Privacy, Park assist - now with a towbar...Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 08:07am by PapaRod.)
08-09-2012 08:02am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaRod

(08-09-2012 08:02am)PapaRod Wrote:  Probably that would be the correct wording in English...My bad, not always so easy for us poor Censored trying to master a foreign language...LaughingLaughing

Thanks for the correction. And yes, over here it is sold as part of the Clearview package, that also Holms the xenon etc. My question is really if one at all could get xenons without that function - and based on your response I would conclude that one perhaps does...Cool

Agree, that was my expectation as well... Will have another go at it just now...

No luck, just ain't there...need to address the dealer....again. Evil

Anyone know if that would be à s/w issue, or if there's h/w that nejds to be fixed for this as well?

Pure SD, Fuji, TechPack 1, Clearview, Auto, Privacy, Park assist - now with a towbar...Very Happy
08-09-2012 09:23am
PapaRod

(08-09-2012 09:23am)PapaRod Wrote:  No luck, just ain't there...need to address the dealer....again. Evil

Anyone know if that would be à s/w issue, or if there's h/w that nejds to be fixed for this as well?

Off course - being new to the LR family I had the poor judgement of expecting to be able to reach the dealer on a saturday...I guess he is just too busy in the shop selling more off-spec cars to some poor sucker out there....Ner Ner

08-09-2012 11:32am