Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Stock Of Style 7 Shadow Chrome 20" Wheels.
RacingSnake

RE: No Stock Of Style 7 Shadow Chrome 20" Wheels.

I asked specifically about this yesterday afternoon, and was told they have had no further updates (beyond the supply problems).

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
07-03-2012 09:10am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DAZHALL

(15-02-2012 01:06am)The Valeter Wrote:  Evil I went to my dealer this afternoon allbeit very late just to confirm in person the final spec as it is cut off day on 15th & they said that at 3.30PM today they had recieved an email from Landrover re a shortage or even nil supply left of shadow chrome 20" wheels Evil
He said that he has allready had to phone a customer & tell them so I asked what that customer's delivery date was & it was 4 days before me - looks like I've blown out = not very amused.

The shadow chrome wheels are back in stock, pick my Dynamic up sat 10th march, dealer told me two weeks ago the the shadows were out of stock and would have to have the style 6. Rang Halewood yesterday and the said they where in stock so they sent them today to the dealer, the dealer didnt even know they where back in stock, how bad is that! im happy though.:Smile
08-03-2012 10:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
allyb123

Got an email today from my dealer to say that my order has been completed with style 17s (style 6 silver sparkle) and is already on the ship here. A bit slack in my opinion.
So they will arrange for them to be painted at their own cost and I won't be able to tell the difference.
Might just have them paint mine gloss black instead as will look great against a Fuji Dynamic

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
09-03-2012 02:09am
Sarcastrix

(06-03-2012 10:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Simon, you can always buy a set and then sell on the style 6's to recoup some of the cost,

I don't think there will be much demand 2nd hand for Style 6's as most UK cars are supplied with them. I saw a new set with tyres sell on ebay for £500 recently.

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
09-03-2012 09:10am
chiggy

(09-03-2012 02:09am)allyb123 Wrote:  Got an email today from my dealer to say that my order has been completed with style 17s (style 6 silver sparkle) and is already on the ship here. A bit slack in my opinion.
So they will arrange for them to be painted at their own cost and I won't be able to tell the difference.
Might just have them paint mine gloss black instead as will look great against a Fuji Dynamic

I agree... will definitely look brilliant in gloss black.

welcome to the forum by the way Smile another Ausi with an Evoque... soon.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
09-03-2012 09:19am
simonc

(08-03-2012 10:34pm)DAZHALL Wrote:  The shadow chrome wheels are back in stock, pick my Dynamic up sat 10th march, dealer told me two weeks ago the the shadows were out of stock and would have to have the style 6. Rang Halewood yesterday and the said they where in stock so they sent them today to the dealer, the dealer didnt even know they where back in stock, how bad is that! im happy though.:Smile

Are Halewood covering the cost of sending the wheels down to your dealer and is your car going to be sold as though the style 7's had been factory fitted or is there some additional cost involved?

I'm due to collect my car on Monday (which had been changed by the factory last minute to style 6) but if there's a chance of getting style 7's fitted to it before I collect then I would be very interested (I wouldn't mind waiting an extra few days). Who would be the best person to call at Halewood?

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
09-03-2012 09:24am
David-H.

(01-03-2012 01:47am)Ranger4 Wrote:  Would love to know how you get on with this, sounds interesting.....

The wheels were returned from the body shop and are back on the car. We went on Saturday morning to check them out and we're very happy with the results. We couldn't see them alongside real Style 7 wheels as there weren't any Evoques at the dealer wearing these so it was difficult to tell if they are an exact match.

We pick up the car on Saturday 17th, so will get some photos up asap.

David.

Dynamic Coupe SD4 manual, Orkney Grey, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass & 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys.

Other drives - Suzuki Jimny - lifted 2 " (Offroad toy)
BMW Mini John Cooper Works.
12-03-2012 12:25am
flurberman

Hi does anyone know if the Shadow Chrome style 7 wheels are definitely back in stock and shipping on new orders? My car goes to build on May 18th and although it's been spec'd with style 7s, the dealer says they've been discontinued until further notice.

David-H any pics of your wheels...?

Thanks

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
25-04-2012 11:24pm
Neo

(25-04-2012 11:24pm)flurberman Wrote:  Hi does anyone know if the Shadow Chrome style 7 wheels are definitely back in stock and shipping on new orders? My car goes to build on May 18th and although it's been spec'd with style 7s, the dealer says they've been discontinued until further notice.

David-H any pics of your wheels...?

Thanks

Should we ask Nick@LandRover to confirm if the style 7s are out of stock?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
26-04-2012 05:40am
RacingSnake

I collected 2 weeks ago with style 7's.
The stock issue was only a blip, and is no longer a problem.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
26-04-2012 07:14am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply