Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New wheels options appeared today
pureevoque

RE: New wheels options appeared today

Obviously LR Web design doesn't have a test area???

Looks like WIP

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
06-09-2011 09:18am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gomark

Hi all

Has anyone spoken to their dealer to find out whether they can have the new wheels exchanged for existing ones on their order?

Cheers

08-09-2011 11:27am
cutter7

(08-09-2011 11:27am)gomark Wrote:  Hi all

Has anyone spoken to their dealer to find out whether they can have the new wheels exchanged for existing ones on their order?

Cheers

I asked that question yesterday to my dealer regarding the 20" Black Gloss Wheel and was told,
" You would have to order these through us, and the price is £553.00 each excl tyres, and also, the black wheel nuts are £187.00. "

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk are selling this exact wheel (VPLVW0071) for £369.60 again excl tyres. I know where i'm buying from!!...Wink Hope this helps..

08-09-2011 01:32pm
gomark

(08-09-2011 01:32pm)cutter7 Wrote:  

Cheers

I asked that question yesterday to my dealer regarding the 20" Black Gloss Wheel and was told,
" You would have to order these through us, and the price is £553.00 each excl tyres, and also, the black wheel nuts are £187.00. "

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk are selling this exact wheel (VPLVW0071) for £369.60 again excl tyres. I know where i'm buying from!!...Wink Hope this helps..

Thanks Cutter. I have already specked the 20" style 8 polished wheels, but really want the exact same wheel in black. I was told they are an accessory rather than a factory choice, but I still don't understand why they are now on the configurator? If you configure with these wheels, does it come with no wheels from the factory until the dealer fits them as a dealer mod? (without tyres!)

Confused.com

08-09-2011 02:25pm
cutter7

(08-09-2011 02:25pm)gomark Wrote:  

Cheers

Thanks Cutter. I have already specked the 20" style 8 polished wheels, but really want the exact same wheel in black. I was told they are an accessory rather than a factory choice, but I still don't understand why they are now on the configurator? If you configure with these wheels, does it come with no wheels from the factory until the dealer fits them as a dealer mod? (without tyres!)

Confused.com

I've just got back from the Dealership launch of the Evoque, and spoke to the Sales Manager there about these Gloss Black Wheels etc.
He told me that you cannot order them on a brand new car, you can only order them as accessories through your Dealership.
He also agreed that it was very misleading, and i replied that LR are charging £183.40 extra for each wheel.

He walked of towards his next guest!..Embarrassed

08-09-2011 09:01pm
gomark

(08-09-2011 09:01pm)cutter7 Wrote:  

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback cutter7. Perhaps one of the LR dealers on the forum can clear up the mystery behind why they show configurable wheels (even with preview on the vehicle) but you can't buy them on an new car!?

Confused.com

I've just got back from the Dealership launch of the Evoque, and spoke to the Sales Manager there about these Gloss Black Wheels etc.
He told me that you cannot order them on a brand new car, you can only order them as accessories through your Dealership.
He also agreed that it was very misleading, and i replied that LR are charging £183.40 extra for each wheel.

08-09-2011 09:19pm
cutter7

(08-09-2011 09:19pm)gomark Wrote:  
(08-09-2011 09:01pm)cutter7 Wrote:  

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback cutter7. Perhaps one of the LR dealers on the forum can clear up the mystery behind why they show configurable wheels (even with preview on the vehicle) but you can't buy them on an new car!?

Confused.com

When they pulled the covers of the 3 Evoques, the first was a Fuji White Dynamic Coupe.. It looked absolutley bloody, stunning with those 20" Black Gloss Wheels! (every one walked towards this!!)

My test drive is 15.00 hours tom, and i have booked this this one Very Happy

08-09-2011 10:21pm
3VOQU3

The Aus configurator has changed too, way more wheel options, and also all the different roof options are an option for Pure's now too.. (from nov)

Also we can spec any engine with any car.. Si4 Pure's (man or auto), even ED4 Dynamics etc..

Think that was something not avail in UK?
09-09-2011 01:37am
benzina

Does anyone know the Alloy rim width of the 19" vs 20'' ?

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
16-09-2011 03:18pm
benzina

(16-09-2011 03:18pm)benzina Wrote:  Does anyone know the Alloy rim width of the 19" vs 20'' ?

Think i found the answer to my own question...both the 19'' & 20'' rims offered for the Evoques, have an 8 inch width.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 01:40am by benzina.)
17-09-2011 01:39am