Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BA74

RE: New posts/threads

I'm predicting comments will pick back up once news of the MY14 spec comes out...

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
23-06-2013 07:56am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chapmac

Speaking as one of the two new posters yesterday got to say that that I have found this forum hugely beneficial and informative around my decision to buy. There is a wealth of info on here which has been fantastic so my thanks to all contributors past and present!

ED4 Pure Tech in Santorini Black with privacy glass, panoramic roof, front fogs and anthractite headlining. Added 19" Style 3 wheels and dynamic grille
23-06-2013 08:04am
stunt

You want a good forum http://www.redissue.co.uk

See you later

Fuji SD4 Dynamic. Coupe. Manual, Privacy
23-06-2013 09:02pm
RacingSnake

your link doesn't work, or just sits there loading, probably taking ages to register the metrics from the referral Shocked

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
23-06-2013 09:57pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

(23-06-2013 07:56am)BA74 Wrote:  I'm predicting comments will pick back up once news of the MY14 spec comes out...

Spot on.

Also agree with mark_n's sentiments - two years ago we posted and dissected every new picture for clues about as yet undiscovered features, colour combinations etc. Any article/review was posted etc. as it was all brand new and news.

Now, for a lot of us having lived with ours for close on two years, it's really just a car. Still special and still brings a smile to the face, but without wanting to sound disparaging we "got used to it".

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
23-06-2013 10:09pm