Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SI4 Pure 5door for Izmir, Turkey
Melibu

SI4 Pure 5door for Izmir, Turkey

Hi everyone. I have been on the forum for a while and I wanted to share my excitement with you. I have ordered a Pure SI4 5 door with tech. pack in Turkey. Delivery date is aprrox. end of August.

I have a few questions if any forum members are from Turkey.
Firstly the dealer told me that I could only choose Teck Pack for Pure and could not choose any other options. CAn anyone tell me which options are included in this pack.

Also I have a general question for all members. I konw that the passanger front seat of Pure model is not height adjusted. Do you think the fixed position of the seat will be ap roblem for my relatively short wife. (1.6m tall) I dont want to hear her complain about this while I am enjoying the ride Very Happy

Pure SI4 5-Door Tech Pack Fuji/Ebony Delivery 25th August
04-07-2012 01:22pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimv

RE: SI4 Pure 5door for Izmir, Turkey

(04-07-2012 01:22pm)Melibu Wrote:  Hi everyone. I have been on the forum for a while and I wanted to share my excitement with you. I have ordered a Pure SI4 5 door with tech. pack in Turkey. Delivery date is aprrox. end of August.

I have a few questions if any forum members are from Turkey.
Firstly the dealer told me that I could only choose Teck Pack for Pure and could not choose any other options. CAn anyone tell me which options are included in this pack.

Also I have a general question for all members. I konw that the passanger front seat of Pure model is not height adjusted. Do you think the fixed position of the seat will be ap roblem for my relatively short wife. (1.6m tall) I dont want to hear her complain about this while I am enjoying the ride Very Happy

Hello and congrats!

Your 1st question: I'll let it for other Turkish persons to answer.

Your 2nd question: I think that a 1m60 person would indeed benefit from the height adjustability... My wife is 1m70, she's comfortable in the seats but wouldn't mind sitting a bit higher... Of course it also depends on anatomy. Some people have long legs and short upper body or vice versa. Your best bet would be to do a test drive together with your wife and see how she feels.

Hope this helps

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 11:47am by Kimv.)
05-07-2012 11:46am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply