Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Here :)
ak1n0

New Here :)

Just got my Evoque a couple weeks ago just in time for the summer I'm addicted to the way this vehicle drives! (I used to drive a wrangler, so my foot is really heavy and still needs to get used to the new ride ) There's a technical school downtown in my city and the parking lot is always deserted in the weekends. 12 floors up to the top- just had to drive it up a couple of laps! Just as the sun was setting, had to snap a picture before calling her a night. Gonna find more spots in the city in the next few weeks for picture ops and will update here. On a side note- I'm thinking about getting the tail lights smoked......any thoughts? Installed the rear mud flaps myself. I found a few shortcut videos online for this, but the instructions that came with the package was alright- took about 2 hours (with the proper tools). I also plasti-dipped the bottom bumper and badges with black and glossifier... not quite as nice as getting them powdercoated santorini, but I need the extra cash to get a remote starter installed.

27-05-2015 02:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Velvet

RE: New Here :)

(27-05-2015 02:13pm)ak1n0 Wrote:  Just got my Evoque a couple weeks ago just in time for the summer I'm addicted to the way this vehicle drives! (I used to drive a wrangler, so my foot is really heavy and still needs to get used to the new ride ) There's a technical school downtown in my city and the parking lot is always deserted in the weekends. 12 floors up to the top- just had to drive it up a couple of laps! Just as the sun was setting, had to snap a picture before calling her a night. Gonna find more spots in the city in the next few weeks for picture ops and will update here. On a side note- I'm thinking about getting the tail lights smoked......any thoughts? Installed the rear mud flaps myself. I found a few shortcut videos online for this, but the instructions that came with the package was alright- took about 2 hours (with the proper tools). I also plasti-dipped the bottom bumper and badges with black and glossifier... not quite as nice as getting them powdercoated santorini, but I need the extra cash to get a remote starter installed.

wow it looks great! Love the colour matching work. Whats it look like from the front?

Did you end up getting the lights smoked? IMO it would suit it quite well.
07-07-2015 10:16am
Nickj

RE: New Here :)

Yup, need some more pics!
25-07-2015 09:50pm