Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new to me dynamic lux
Mat B

RE: My new to me dynamic lux

(25-03-2015 10:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Autobiography is still very new to the market so I don't expect you will be able to get spares yet, give it 6 months and a few will have been involved in bashes and there will be spares available at dealers. Often with Land Rover though high spec cars that need new parts also require a VIN for that model to be sent to LR before they will release the parts so if your VIN is a Dynamic you won't get any Autobiography fog light surrounds using your own VIN. You will have to wait for the after market boys to catch up with making copies

Very good point there. They probably will require a vin.
I will update if i get any joy with the fog light surrounds.
25-03-2015 11:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Turbolover

Hi Mat,
Would you know tell me if trims the autobiography is possible to put for dinamic?

You put them ?

[Image: 181857411409.jpg]

[Image: 2015_land-rover_range-rover-evoque_4dr-s..._1_600.jpg]
08-02-2016 07:31pm
Mat B

Hi a body shop would be able to do it but you also need the mesh for it to be able to fit.
I didn't go this route in the end I had a caratere front fitted with has the larger front mesh area.

I've also just bought some of the facelift LED headlights but need to find someone who can fit them.
09-02-2016 12:39pm
putt4par

(25-08-2014 06:13pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  Had that myself Evil dumbass dealer had the car for over a week and wouldn't change the battery until I got LR HQ involved. One new battery later the fault went away, instantly. Although it does sometimes return when I leave the car unused for a while however, a quick charge soon fixes that (thus proving that it's a battery issue).

I've gotta say the Bluefin transformed my Evoque, like you say no more flat spots and awesome power right when you need it. Best £360 i've ever spent on a car Cool

A proper rolling roll custom chip is a better option, Superchips have a network of dealers, however I live in Sweden where no one tunes RR and quite frankly I'm amazed at the Bluefin results so wouldn't bother.

Did the bluffing flash the ECU straight away or did the ECU have to be removed from car? Just ask as that bits what I was told had to happen.
16-02-2016 07:52am
jeffersj

Nice garage!!

Pete at BAS ( Bell Auto Services) supply re-maps and i think they can do remote upgrades also. He is a sponsor on this forum.

Jeff

Member of Defender2 and Disco3/4 forums, currently driving a 90 300tdi and the Evoque Dynamic which is really my wife's car.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2016 02:28pm by jeffersj.)
16-02-2016 02:22pm