Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My lust for cars is back.
broady43

My lust for cars is back.

Picked up my Evoque yesterday and I cannot take my eyes off it.I have always liked cars since I was young.I remember sitting in a Ferrari Testerossa outside my house in the 80s and from that moment I was a true lover of great cars.I have been fortunate to drive a lot of great cars from the age of 17 onwards as my father had a passion for cars as well.The first car I drove he had was a TWR V12 XJS and that looked amazing in its day after that he bought a Ferrari 328 gts which he still owns after 22 years.
Since then I have owned boring cars such as the Honda CRV which was my last car.
I drove the Evoque yesterday and could not believe how fast and how well it handled for a suv 4x4!together with its looks.
My lust for cars is back!

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
30-03-2012 10:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jitenc

RE: My lust for cars is back.

Congrats. Now you also have to do the honours and post some pics....Smile

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
30-03-2012 11:14pm
peet

Congratulations Broady, Give us a wave if you pass us on the A19.

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
31-03-2012 08:20am
tash

Giz a wave as well on A19 or A1

Parked up yesterday in contractors compound only to come back and find a group of 10 lads looking at the car, open car for them and they where very impressed, wasn't just because I was there either....especially when I said mine was the bottom of the range (with extra of course) Laughing

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 08:27am by tash.)
31-03-2012 08:27am
broady43

(30-03-2012 11:14pm)jitenc Wrote:  Congrats. Now you also have to do the honours and post some pics....Smile

I have tried?
(31-03-2012 08:20am)peet Wrote:  Congratulations Broady, Give us a wave if you pass us on the A19.

Will do Peet!
(31-03-2012 08:27am)tash Wrote:  Giz a wave as well on A19 or A1

Parked up yesterday in contractors compound only to come back and find a group of 10 lads looking at the car, open car for them and they where very impressed, wasn't just because I was there either....especially when I said mine was the bottom of the range (with extra of course) Laughing

I'll wave at everyone in an Evoque and see if they wave back!
I have had quite a few people staring aswell.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 01:25pm by broady43.)
31-03-2012 01:21pm
Michelle

(30-03-2012 10:55pm)broady43 Wrote:  Since then I have owned boring cars such as the Honda CRV which was my last car.
I drove the Evoque yesterday and could not believe how fast and how well it handled for a suv 4x4!together with its looks.
My lust for cars is back!

Congratulations! I also have à CRV (manual), you say the SD4 Evoque is fast, is it much faster than the CRV? I only had a short test drive and can't really remember. Please tell me about all the things that are better to keep me longing and lusting during my loooong wait.
Thanks!

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
31-03-2012 05:52pm
broady43

(31-03-2012 05:52pm)Michelle Wrote:  Congratulations! I also have à CRV (manual), you say the SD4 Evoque is fast, is it much faster than the CRV? I only had a short test drive and can't really remember. Please tell me about all the things that are better to keep me longing and lusting during my loooong wait.
Thanks!

It is faster,quieter a lot more luxurious and handles a lot better.I thought the CRV was a great car until I got the Evoque!

Arrived 29/03/2012.
31-03-2012 06:07pm