Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My evoque arrived this morning
JD09UK

Hi all

Got my evoque this morning happy with it but I want to know from anyone when there evoque was dropped off from the dealer did you get a dirty car. Mine is very dirty and I will be speaking to the dealer about this and also I had only £10 petrol. I havent even driven it yet but I will in April lol also my digital radio don't work. Did anyone have this problem also. I don't listen to radio so don't really matter to me but still it should work. I will look at that later.

I see on this forum a lot of people have had problems with there evoque I will be looking out for this problems. If I find anything I will update my forum and also will be taking it back to dealers. I don't play when it comes to my cars. So land rover dealers be warned lol

Evoque coupe black dynamic lux pack arrived on 23/12/11

I will upload pictures later when it's light. It was dark this morning when I left for work.
23-12-2011 08:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: My evoque arrived this morning

Think you've got the wrong forum (unless you're trying to sell your dirty, faulty evoque! Lol)

But, I would say that the problems dont seem that common, forums typically attract problem posts rather than everything is fine posts, so there will always be an apparent biased, so dont hit the dealer too hard with non-existant issues!

That said, being delivered dirty and an empty tank is somewhat unacceptable, so I'd certainly be having words about that.
23-12-2011 09:16am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

(23-12-2011 08:52am)JD09UK Wrote:  Hi all

Got my evoque this morning happy with it but I want to know from anyone when there evoque was dropped off from the dealer did you get a dirty car. Mine is very dirty and I will be speaking to the dealer about this and also I had only £10 petrol. I havent even driven it yet but I will in April lol also my digital radio don't work. Did anyone have this problem also. I don't listen to radio so don't really matter to me but still it should work. I will look at that later.

I see on this forum a lot of people have had problems with there evoque I will be looking out for this problems. If I find anything I will update my forum and also will be taking it back to dealers. I don't play when it comes to my cars. So land rover dealers be warned lol

Evoque coupe black dynamic lux pack arrived on 23/12/11

I will upload pictures later when it's light. It was dark this morning when I left for work.

Wow that was an early morning handover! It shouldn't be dirty as they should get thoroughly cleaned inside and out before handover! Mine was gleaming and I got a full tank of fuel (although I did hassle for it before hand).
You will not be driving it until April............. what's that all about?
Did you not have a proper handover at your dealers then? Mine was about an hour where the sales guy showed me how to work everything including the stereo/sat nav/conneting my phone etc. I guess you didn't have that if the radio doesn't work! I think you need to go back and complain! Very strange.........

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
23-12-2011 09:18am
LP

Was it from a main dealer or a "dealer" who "sources" vehicles?
23-12-2011 09:30am
Scotty

Think you've got the wrong forum (unless you're trying to sell your dirty, faulty evoque! Lol)Lol!

It must have come off a transporter or been driven to the handover........so it would have been dirty from the roads.
I had a new car delivered by transporter and it was definitely very dirty on arrival!
23-12-2011 09:37am
fam1x

(23-12-2011 08:52am)JD09UK Wrote:  Hi all

Am I the only one to notice this, are you joking not driving the car until April !!! I'd give it back and get your money back as there's lots of people waiting for their cars still.... As for being dirty maybe they forgot to clean it and fill it up as you were in a rush to get it before christmas. Also did you not mention at the time about the state of the car !!!

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
23-12-2011 10:10am
JD09UK

(23-12-2011 09:18am)caroline11000 Wrote:  Wow that was an early morning handover! It shouldn't be dirty as they should get thoroughly cleaned inside and out before handover! Mine was gleaming and I got a full tank of fuel (although I did hassle for it before hand).
You will not be driving it until April............. what's that all about?
Did you not have a proper handover at your dealers then? Mine was about an hour where the sales guy showed me how to work everything including the stereo/sat nav/conneting my phone etc. I guess you didn't have that if the radio doesn't work! I think you need to go back and complain! Very strange.........

Hi

I can't drive my Evoque until April due to being on a car ban for four months. I'm not happy at all. It was dirty because i had it delivered by a guy driving the vehicle from the midlands and i live in London so it would get dirty. Which is fine but still not happy. I brought mine out right from a leasing company. They had one on order so i went for it before i got my ban. I only buy cars when there fully load and my evoque is. I will check out the radio later. But i'm very happy with the car and i will give it to my mum to drive until April.

(23-12-2011 09:30am)LP Wrote:  Was it from a main dealer or a "dealer" who "sources" vehicles?

Hi
It was delivered from a main dealer. It was ment to be a November delivery date when i found it on the autotrader. But only came today due to delays.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 10:23am by JD09UK.)
23-12-2011 10:21am
fam1x

It all makes sense now, that’s why there's only £10's petrol, mostly likely there was a full tank and clean when it left the dealer Smile

I would have thought it come on a transporter, I guess they are saving money to, the luxuries of buy a new car seems to gone out the windows these days.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
23-12-2011 11:06am
JD09UK

(23-12-2011 11:06am)fam1x Wrote:  It all makes sense now, that’s why there's only £10's petrol, mostly likely there was a full tank and clean when it left the dealer Smile

I would have thought it come on a transporter, I guess they are saving money to, the luxuries of buy a new car seems to gone out the windows these days.

That's what i thought my vehicle was coming on. But guy was real nice and helpfully. So not to bad. I had 301 miles on the clock. That's because the guy had to drive from Stockport to the Midland and then to London this morning.
23-12-2011 12:51pm
The Valeter

(23-12-2011 12:51pm)JD09UK Wrote:  That's what i thought my vehicle was coming on. But guy was real nice and helpfully. So not to bad. I had 301 miles on the clock. That's because the guy had to drive from Stockport to the Midland and then to London this morning.

Sod that no one would be driving my new car to deliver it to me as most would rag it down the motorway as it's not theirs!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
23-12-2011 09:41pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply