Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to change the xenon with no Angel light to HID with Angel Light
mahazara

How to change the xenon with no Angel light to HID with Angel Light

Hi Guys
Very new in this forum, I am from Melbourne Australia.
Recently purchased a 2014 Pure tech which comes with standard halogen setup, doesn't even come with the LED strips that looks like angel light. Couldn't wait for another car that came with the clear pack.

Can anyone point me to the right direction where I can source from HID kits that will convert not only the Halogen to HID but I am also after the angel eye look. are any of these available in Australia?

Regards
J
10-02-2015 03:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

RE: How to change the xenon with no Angel light to HID with Angel Light

(10-02-2015 03:41am)mahazara Wrote:  Hi Guys
Very new in this forum, I am from Melbourne Australia.
Recently purchased a 2014 Pure tech which comes with standard halogen setup, doesn't even come with the LED strips that looks like angel light. Couldn't wait for another car that came with the clear pack.

Can anyone point me to the right direction where I can source from HID kits that will convert not only the Halogen to HID but I am also after the angel eye look. are any of these available in Australia?

Regards
J
sorry no kit available, there is a company in usa that fit the xenon and signature led headlights and convert the wiring in the unit, but a costly pastime.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
10-02-2015 05:02pm
Kugaman1

RE: How to change the xenon with no Angel light to HID with Angel Light

If you can get hold of seconhand hid lamp units, there is a way around the issues...

Ive done it.

Search the forums.....as mentioned above, to do what you are asking to do will be VERY expensive.
10-02-2015 06:43pm