Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Folding Side Mirrors Question.....
slee18

RE: Auto Folding Side Mirrors Question.....

(04-01-2012 09:27pm)LIONHEAD Wrote:  I know......they did finally do a good job on repainting the rear tailgate and I know the service department has and will be extra careful next time I come in and so I figured to try them again as they are much closer. I just wish there had a button or you can program through the menus to fold or not the side mirrors. Each automaker is different and so it's not a big deal though. Cool
Glad the to hear they are trying to satisfy you. BTW have friend in geneva il that does mods and maintenance on vehicles. Let me know if you want to hook up with him. He was one of the main guys from club Lexus forums
Steven
05-01-2012 04:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LIONHEAD

RE: Auto Folding Side Mirrors Question.....

(05-01-2012 04:05am)slee18 Wrote:  Glad the to hear they are trying to satisfy you. BTW have friend in geneva il that does mods and maintenance on vehicles. Let me know if you want to hook up with him. He was one of the main guys from club Lexus forums
Steven

Very Nice.....Geneva is about 30 min away........I do have a guy who did all my Jag and MB mods/maintenance in Elgin (who also does RR) but it's always nice to know more good shops in the area. What is his shop info? Thanks! Cool
05-01-2012 05:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply