Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making sense of vista
D34no

Making sense of vista

Guys,

Can anyone help me make sense of this? The car had an accepted build date of 25 November. The planned delivery date was 22 Dec two weeks ago, but has now moved forward to 9 dec. Conversely, the factory complete date has moved back from 14 December to 22 December. How can a car be delivered before it has been completed? Does anyone know who enters this info?

I've also got a VIN but topix says it is not found? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys
03-12-2011 10:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D34no

RE: Making sense of vista

(03-12-2011 10:08am)D34no Wrote:  Guys,

Can anyone help me make sense of this? The car had an accepted build date of 25 November. The planned delivery date was 22 Dec two weeks ago, but has now moved forward to 9 dec. Conversely, the factory complete date has moved back from 14 December to 22 December. How can a car be delivered before it has been completed? Does anyone know who enters this info?

I've also got a VIN but topix says it is not found? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys

Update: Now on Vista, and car due on 9th - the earlier day, so it would seem that one can ignore the factory complete date.
07-12-2011 10:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

RE: Making sense of vista

The Vin will show on Topix in a few days id assume.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
07-12-2011 10:39pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply