Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what kind of transmission oil it uses?
mega-auto

what kind of transmission oil it uses?

hi, sorry for opening another thread Sad
I had an accident with my evoque, its leaking a green fluid, i thought it was coolant, but i checked that the coolant is orange. It seems that the radiador is broken, and maybe the transmission cooler and the intercooler SadSadSad
so... i want to know if the green fluid is tranny oil or a mix of radiator (orange) and washing fluid (blue)

thanks for all the help guys
15-07-2013 09:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

RE: what kind of transmission oil it uses?

(15-07-2013 09:06pm)mega-auto Wrote:  hi, sorry for opening another thread Sad
I had an accident with my evoque, its leaking a green fluid, i thought it was coolant, but i checked that the coolant is orange. It seems that the radiador is broken, and maybe the transmission cooler and the intercooler SadSadSad
so... i want to know if the green fluid is tranny oil or a mix of radiator (orange) and washing fluid (blue)

thanks for all the help guys

If the leak is from the front right corner (while sat in the car) it could be washer fluid. It wont leak for long as there are only a few litres in there. Try filling the washer bottle and see if it comes out

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
16-07-2013 08:44am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply