Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY13 change to Cirrus/Lunar stitching for Pures?
WB
WB

MY13 change to Cirrus/Lunar stitching for Pures?

Not sure if anyone else has spotted this but it looks like they are changing the seat stitching to be the darker Grey on the Pure with Cirrus/Lunar.

My current MY12 car has cirrus/lunar and the stitching is Cirrus. MY12 Prestige with Element have dark grey stitching (called Lt Lunar) and from the LR spreadsheet posted on here by rhysadams it would appear they are changing the stitching on the Pure to also be the Lt Lunar.

Good move in my books and will make keeping the seats looking pristine that much easier!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 02:13pm by WB.)
09-08-2012 02:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urban Splash

RE: MY13 change to Cirrus/Lunar stitching for Pures?

Odd one that. I had not noticed. I think prestige will retain the 'contrast' stitch though...one of the selling points to 'upgrade'. Maybe they just renamed it..

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
09-08-2012 08:56pm
WB
WB

(09-08-2012 08:56pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Odd one that. I had not noticed. I think prestige will retain the 'contrast' stitch though...one of the selling points to 'upgrade'. Maybe they just renamed it..

It reads as though the pure will also get contrast stitch but could just be a mistake on the document. I've asked my dealer to look into it.
09-08-2012 09:58pm
Urban Splash

That's pretty confusing. The prestige description on the LR website just says lunar contrast stitching..

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
09-08-2012 10:20pm