Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lux Pack Confession...
PAT

RE: Lux Pack Confession...

Glad I added it now and as already mentioned, great post Thumbs Up

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
26-11-2011 07:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Token, your posts continue to be top notch. Even with the insinuation that men do not need the park assist Wink (oh come to my fair city and observe the locals lol).
I find the car dead easy to park with the dipping mirror, rear camera. 100% confidence.
The pano roof is an integral part of this vehicle and one of the most complimented passenger features.
And the power rear tailgate - as a feeble female with weak arms it is a saving grace. (Arms weakened by too many hours on the forum rather than hand washing clothes by the river).
I'm glad you continue to be thrilled with your car, fellow Evoque addict Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
26-11-2011 08:11pm
fam1x

You can add every thing in a lux pack for a Pure Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
26-11-2011 08:28pm
cjfp

evoqess & token sitting in a tree......

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
26-11-2011 11:30pm