Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Car Mats.
BTS18

RE: Dynamic Car Mats.

Thanks DD. I have already ordered the mat, but I will check out Duckworth before ordering anything else.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
26-04-2012 09:46am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firenze

I ordered the upgrade mats for the Dynamic and although they are better than standard they are not the ones with the metal corner

Interestingly the mats I got are the ones shown in the picture as the premium mats on the website but the part number refers to the metal corner mats - i was gonna complain to my dealer or LR but cant be bothered, I also have pictures which prove the part number shown on the LR website should be the ones with metal corners as The picture shows the metal corner mats in the packaging with the part number sticker on

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
26-04-2012 01:24pm
zippy

(26-04-2012 01:24pm)Firenze Wrote:  I ordered the upgrade mats for the Dynamic and although they are better than standard they are not the ones with the metal corner

Interestingly the mats I got are the ones shown in the picture as the premium mats on the website but the part number refers to the metal corner mats - i was gonna complain to my dealer or LR but cant be bothered, I also have pictures which prove the part number shown on the LR website should be the ones with metal corners as The picture shows the metal corner mats in the packaging with the part number sticker on
Same thing with ours
26-04-2012 08:01pm