Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lake District Trails For A Stock Evoque Neophyte Off-road Driver
RangeRoverEvo

Lake District Trails For A Stock Evoque Neophyte Off-road Driver

Hi,

We bought a 2017 RR Evoque HSE Dynamic the other weekend. I'm heading to the Lake District next week was looking for some easy trails as I'm neophyte 4x4 driver and the car will be stock - stock 20 inch alloys, Continental tyres, no bash/skid plates or underbody armour let alone a lift kit...So looking for something that car and I can handle. Recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks
Haider
04-08-2017 11:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paddymax

RE: Lake District Trails For A Stock Evoque Neophyte Off-road Driver

Hi Haider
I have just acquired an Evoque and left the Disco 3 fraternity. What I suggest you might do is visit the disco 3 forum (sister site) and have a look at who has gone offroad in the Lake District & PM the individuals for their specific advice.
I have done the Old Coach Road myself but my Disco had a sump guard and of course the off-road height capability. Just had a look at the Disco 3 site & there are 2 "Cumbria offroad route" stickies - you'll see what I mean. You'll have to join the forum (like I did here in 2010!) and introduce yourself on the greenlaning topic with your requirements. I can virtually guarantee a response from someone - it is that kind of forum(I was on there for 10 years!)
Good Luck
ian
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 05:30pm by paddymax.)
10-08-2017 05:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply