Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lake District - Holiday advice
Big G

RE: Lake District - Holiday advice

(21-04-2012 12:35pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I wasn't aware that Newcastle was the Stag and Hen party capital of the UK, I thought all those parties decamped to Barcelona and Lithuania to have their festivities!

This is what I think is great about this forum. Many thanks to all for taking the time to respond and its really appreciated. If I can help if anyone is considering visiting Ireland in terms of recommendations then happy to do so. Thanks again Thumbs Up:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 11:36am by Big G.)
22-04-2012 11:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

RE: Lake District - Holiday advice

(21-04-2012 12:35pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I wasn't aware that Newcastle was the Stag and Hen party capital of the UK, I thought all those parties decamped to Barcelona and Lithuania to have their festivities!

perhaps because barcelona and lithuania are not in the uk?

Newcastle is an awful place on a fri/sat night when the stags/hens arrive, I should know i spend half my working life sorting out the problems.incidents they are involved in

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
27-04-2012 04:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply