Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LUX Pack
Ewok

LUX Pack

Hi Guys

Am new to LR and currently deliberating over my spec for my Evoque, due for delivery 4th oct.

Am looking at LUX pack and most of it I could do without, however as am new to LR, i've no idea if not having this will hammer desirability and therefore residuals when its eventually time to sell? Any views from those more experienced with LR products much appreciated!

Thanks

P.s. Anyone got any decent pics of Black Evoques? Likely to order this colour but not seeing one in the flesh makes me wonder whether darker colours best shows of its shape?
24-04-2011 10:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LRX
Banned

RE: LUX Pack

Which Evoque have you ordered?
24-04-2011 11:30pm
Ewok

I've gone for the dynamic
25-04-2011 11:01am
Kermit

There's a black one in the Winter Testing video: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Great-win...y-in-depth
26-04-2011 01:12am
Ewok

Met my dealer this week

Have ordered black. There's apparently a possibility Santorini may be around by the time they're built- but either way- the only difference Im told is the rainbow flecks in the santorini.

Opted for the Lux pack too. Im sure Ill find a use for all the stuff I don't actually need.
27-04-2011 08:55pm
cjfp

Black photos - see my new post in General / Photos - Halewood

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
27-04-2011 10:00pm
GeordieBoy

If you don't need the items then £4k is a lot of money for it. The Lux and Tech models will have their own CAP valuation code, and it will add to resale value, but personally I can't see it adding the full amount to the resale value of the car. Not like the "coms pack" on BMW for example.

However, the Tech pack on pure I think will add to the resale a lot more as it contains some must have options, mainly the NAV. of all my Pure orders I have, they all have Tech!
27-04-2011 11:14pm
paulus599

(27-04-2011 11:14pm)GeordieBoy Wrote:  However, the Tech pack on pure I think will add to the resale a lot more as it contains some must have options, mainly the NAV. of all my Pure orders I have, they all have Tech!

So how many orders do you have now?, last time I checked you had over 60, but that was a few weeks ago.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
27-04-2011 11:18pm
GeordieBoy

We've checked today and taken out some that are going no further, your likely to of jumped a couple of places I will speak to Steve and check for you.

We're getting on to about 70 true orders now I think. Would be more if I could advertise on here but no one responds to PMs!
27-04-2011 11:21pm
paulus599

Would appreciate that GeordieBoy Smile

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
27-04-2011 11:31pm