Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LR bottom of satisfaction surveys- Why?
Donny Dog

RE: LR bottom of satisfaction surveys- Why?

(20-02-2012 07:26pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  Mi8 Sig says it all ....

This is my first experience with LR, I'v owned Mercedes/Audi/VW/Toyota/Opel(Vauxhall) & Ford through the years and I have always recieved superb service from the marques ... my wife's car at moment is a KIA Sportage we get excellent service from our local dealer (who is national) and have never had an issue with the car... oh and they delivered on time and kept us up to date on progress throughout the build/shipping process.

P.S. Mercedes even flew us out to Germany and put us in a 4* Hotel at NO cost to collect our car from the factory (after our FREE factory tour) ... LR have alot to learn .....

I was offered the same (I assume all Mercedes customers get the same option). However, I suspect that, if LR did it, people would just say they were too mean to deliver them!
20-02-2012 09:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fireysam

RE: LR bottom of satisfaction surveys- Why?

Ok.... So I haven't got mine yet (SD4 Barolo Black prestige due in April) but having been on forums before , you need to get some perspective ... Generally these forums are for problems and people sharing ideas on fixes ... They aren't always for people to pour out how much they love their car .... I had a SAAB 9-5 AERO and decided to check out the SAAB forum.... JEEZ !!!! You would NEVER touch this car but hey ..... Mine was perfect .... Ok a few minor issues but nothing mad ... Yes it was scary reading all the stories and yes, the forum was a fantastic source of information ... But panic not !!!! You may just love it and have no problems .... And if you do ? Check out the forum ;0)

Delivered ...Prestige SD4 Barolo Black, Style 6 sparkle Silver Alloys ....oh yes
20-02-2012 10:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply