Poll: Mud flaps
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LR Mud Flaps?
mark_n

RE: LR Mud Flaps?

Great, let us know how you get on fitting them - mine will sadly have to wait for next week and I'm envious you have managed to get the roof rails...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-12-2011 05:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EVO PUNDITT

Definately a must have and I fitted mine on myself, I don't think they spoil the vehicle at all.

Pure: SD4,Manual,pan roof,electric tail gate,reversing cam,tints,xenons (finally), 19" style 4 and in orkney grey 5 door,ebony headliner,f/s/mirrors,Nov build and Dec arrived
27-12-2011 08:25pm
CrawfsEvoque

Fitted by dealer before delivery. I think they look great.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
27-12-2011 08:51pm
PAT

Prefer the Dynamic look without them as it stands now but will decide for sure once I've got my car.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
27-12-2011 09:16pm
mark_n

Not sure this has much to do with looks, more to do with protecting the car from mud and grit. If the most arduous excursion for your car is the Waitrose car park, you probably don't need them.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-12-2011 09:55pm
PAT

(27-12-2011 09:55pm)mark_n Wrote:  Not sure this has much to do with looks, more to do with protecting the car from mud and grit. If the most arduous excursion for your car is the Waitrose car park, you probably don't need them.

It's a given that mud flaps protect the car but the original post asked:

'....BUT do they spoil the lines of the Evoque?'

Even just driving short distances, in certain conditions, can cause a lot of mess.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
28-12-2011 05:34pm