Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoques for sale
garryforrestuk

Evoques for sale

Had an invite to dealers Tuesday to have a look at the evoques Special permission from the manager only because I will be out of the country on launch day. The salesman did say they had 2 Evoques for sale if any one is interested. They did have white, black, and grey, in the compound which colours are for sale not sure. If any one is interested i will confirm with dealer that the offer is still available.Garry

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
07-09-2011 08:25am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevoque

RE: Evoques for sale

What garage ??
(07-09-2011 08:25am)garryforrestuk Wrote:  Had an invite to dealers Tuesday to have a look at the evoques Special permission from the manager only because I will be out of the country on launch day. The salesman did say they had 2 Evoques for sale if any one is interested. They did have white, black, and grey, in the compound which colours are for sale not sure. If any one is interested i will confirm with dealer that the offer is still available.Garry

What garage ??
07-09-2011 08:45am
garryforrestuk

kevoque PM sent

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
07-09-2011 09:10am
garryforrestuk

Just an update sorry for any confusion. Its only an offer to customers with there deposits paid at that dealership,

07-09-2011 10:13am
ytshome

I've just heard from my dealer that they have two cancelled orders available for September delivery. Both are SD4 Auto 5 door Prestiges in Black. One is black with an ivory interior and the other black with black interior. One has park assist. They are both the same spec which includes privacy glass, 19 inch wheel and full size spare wheel

Contact me if interested and I'll pass on his detal. Plus the big thing is there is no premium just the standard RR Price plus options. Cheers Steve

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
07-09-2011 07:44pm