Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction and pending order
couplands

Introduction and pending order

Hi,

I've popped over from the Disco3 and Defender2 forums and am considering ordering an Evoque.

We had a test drive today of a Dynamic Auto, which we really liked.

So we are now just considering what options to add. Sales guy suggested Panoramic roof (helps with resale values..?) but I don't like them. Anything else that's useful..?

I also learned that a face lifted model is due In August, so in that dilemma of do I order now or wait.

Anyway, I'll read the forum and I'm sure I'll learn a lot more...Smile

Cheers

Simon
02-03-2015 09:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BobM

RE: Introduction and pending order

Dynamic comes well specced and its all down to personal choice. I would probably go for the black pack and a consider a contrast roof. There are plenty more options to add but unless you really need them or intend keeping the car forever you will get very little of the extra outlay back. The dealer will always say certain options make a car more desirable - but only to him when he gives you standard car book price at trade in and uses your options to bump the price up on his forecourt. Personally never really liked the Pano roof, too much of a potential problem area for rattles, squeaks and damage and if I really want to look at the sky there are plenty windows and I could always stop and get out for a look Very Happy
Some good photos of the alleged new model in the forum pages recently but to be honest unless you really want the latest engine (with potential for new engine issues) or must have LED headlights then probably not worth the wait - oh and the new fog light recesses are massive!!!!!!.

Pure, SD4, Auto, 5 door, Firenze Red, Ebony/Ebony, privacy, rear camera, front sensors, fog lights, spare wheel, auto lights and wipers - Delivered 14.3.15 Very Happy

Gone but not forgotten - Old rattly 1.3.12 - 31.5.13 - Pure, SD4, manual, 5 door, Fuji, 19" style 4, ebony/ebony, spare wheel, privacy.
03-03-2015 04:57pm
Kojak

spare wheel
privacy glass (its also in black pack) or auto dimming mirror
Heated steering wheel

New model takes a price hike

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
03-03-2015 07:44pm
couplands

(03-03-2015 07:44pm)Kojak Wrote:  spare wheel
privacy glass (its also in black pack) or auto dimming mirror
Heated steering wheel

New model takes a price hike

Many thanks both, I'm happy with your views...Smile

I just need to see what trade in price I'll get for my Porsche Cayman...
03-03-2015 09:17pm