Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interior choice
dodo

Interior choice

Hi everyone. Great forum.

I have a Fiirenze red 5 door Dynamic (Si4 petrol) on order and had been convinced that I wanted the Verve red/black interior until I saw it on a 3dr Coupe at Canary Wharf. Unfortunately the red perforated leather door panels looked a bit more like leatherette (showing my age here) and so I've been thinking about switching to the Pursuit grey/ivory option instead. I can't afford the Dynamic plus interiors and am not especially keen on plan black so that rules out the Vortex ebony option. Also saw a % door at Canary Wharf with an ivroy interior which looked great although I don't want to restart the threads about the Dynamic trim options not including a light colour option!

Anyway, to the point, has anyone seen the Pursuit interior and/or got any photos?Confused:

Si4, 5 door, Firenze red, Dynamic Plus, red interior, pano roof, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel
23-06-2011 09:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinda

RE: Interior choice

I've not seen and equally interested in it as you are
24-06-2011 12:43am
berlin2011

RE: Interior choice

The link's to a photo of Pursuit, bu really you can only see the one half of the back seat....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64312021@N06/5874523640/

You should try looking for video from the Barcelona motor show, they had a white Dynamic with Pursuit there.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
26-06-2011 10:16pm