Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insurance (again!)...
mark_n

RE: Insurance (again!)...

My renewal is through from Admiral and no complaints. I have 4 cars insured with them in their multi-car policy and the total cost is down 9% compared to last year with only the Evoque slightly increasing by 1% to £270. Amazingly, they are insuring my Ferrari for just £180.

Next year will not be such good news as by then, there will be the small matter of a Range Rover Sport Autobiography on the list. For now, I'm happy to avoid shopping around.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
07-09-2013 07:23am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alibeau

(07-09-2013 07:23am)mark_n Wrote:  My renewal is through from Admiral and no complaints. I have 4 cars insured with them in their multi-car policy and the total cost is down 9% compared to last year with only the Evoque slightly increasing by 1% to £270. Amazingly, they are insuring my Ferrari for just £180.

Next year will not be such good news as by then, there will be the small matter of a Range Rover Sport Autobiography on the list. For now, I'm happy to avoid shopping around.

Great news Mark. The new RRS is gorgeous. Hubby is having an 'internal battle' at the moment as his Autobiography is only two years old, still like new and so he can't justify swapping his just yet....... Let's see how long he holds out Laughing

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
11-09-2013 12:14pm
mark_n

(11-09-2013 12:14pm)alibeau Wrote:  Great news Mark. The new RRS is gorgeous. Hubby is having an 'internal battle' at the moment as his Autobiography is only two years old, still like new and so he can't justify swapping his just yet....... Let's see how long he holds out Laughing

Ali.

Thanks Ali.

I watched the RRS for months as I live close to an LR test route out of Gaydon and the camouflage gradually came off. Then I saw it at Goodwood but the real problem was when I had an hour to kill while Mercedes were sorting out my SL55. They are next door to my LR dealer, they had a demo RRS and of course I could go on a test drive...

Resistance was futile.

I think your husband may be a lost cause...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
11-09-2013 05:27pm