Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insurance - Switzerland
mmuller

Insurance - Switzerland

Hi There,

As we are getting our Evoque in Switzerland, and I have been absent for a long time in the country, I am not too familiar with the options and swiss insurance companies.

Do you guys and girls in Switzerland would have a recommendation regarding which Insurance Company would be best both in terms of services and coverage offered but also on price?

Which options do you normally choose or people tend to choose the most in a typical swiss insurance?
What about insurance coverage when traveling through other countries?

I have seen Comparis but there is a lot of unfamiliar names and companies and options and some advice would speed up the process.

Tnx a lot

Marcelo Müller
Evoque SD4 Prestige 2012 Fuji White, Ivory/Espresso, 20'' Style 6, 18'' Winter, Panoramic Roof, Autom.,
Adaptive Dynamics, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Winter Pack, Tech Pack, Park Assist, Keyless
24-02-2012 05:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andrey1302

RE: Insurance - Switzerland

(24-02-2012 05:02pm)mmuller Wrote:  Hi There,

As we are getting our Evoque in Switzerland, and I have been absent for a long time in the country, I am not too familiar with the options and swiss insurance companies.

Do you guys and girls in Switzerland would have a recommendation regarding which Insurance Company would be best both in terms of services and coverage offered but also on price?

Which options do you normally choose or people tend to choose the most in a typical swiss insurance?
What about insurance coverage when traveling through other countries?

I have seen Comparis but there is a lot of unfamiliar names and companies and options and some advice would speed up the process.

Tnx a lot

Found my insurance on comparis as well and went for a full casco with parking insurance with generali,which was the cheapest.... Very happy so far, already did a small claim about parking damage and everything was fine.... previously i had zurich and had no problems with them either...

You will have to check conditions you get but in general they are all pretty much the same... Also you might get reductions with some companies with options like 0 alcohol level, installing crash recorders etc....

But all in all it depended on the offer you get

Fuji 3 dr Pure SD4
[Image: 124851.png]
25-02-2012 02:25pm
mmuller

Thanks a lot. I am already in Switzerland and will start looking into it tomorrow.

The car is already waiting just for me to clear the paperwork and get it.
Anxious to do that!!!

Would you guys know if it takes to long with the insurance paperwork?

Cheers,

Marcelo Müller
Evoque SD4 Prestige 2012 Fuji White, Ivory/Espresso, 20'' Style 6, 18'' Winter, Panoramic Roof, Autom.,
Adaptive Dynamics, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Winter Pack, Tech Pack, Park Assist, Keyless
26-02-2012 09:24pm
andrey1302

(26-02-2012 09:24pm)mmuller Wrote:  Thanks a lot. I am already in Switzerland and will start looking into it tomorrow.

The car is already waiting just for me to clear the paperwork and get it.
Anxious to do that!!!

Would you guys know if it takes to long with the insurance paperwork?

Cheers,

Shouldn't be long,usually they send out all the papers right after you signed the policy

Fuji 3 dr Pure SD4
[Image: 124851.png]
27-02-2012 06:47am
SebM

I am also at Generali and very happy with their price and their coverage !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
27-02-2012 08:52am
Michelle

I'm currenty at Generali but i looked into other companies for my Evoque and found that Basler and TCS were cheaper. I'm definately changing.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
15-03-2012 09:05pm