Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accessing This site on an iPhone
fam1x

For all those with an iPhone have to tried to access this site on the iPhone? I was able to until las week for some reason it won't let me log in his site on my iPhone. (iphone4S but not sure if that matters).

I can see the threads as a guest but not with m account. Yet it's works fine in the ipad2. Just wondering if anyone is having any issue with this site ?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
22-11-2011 12:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IKM

RE: Accessing This site on an iPhone

Just checked, still ok with my iphone4 and ipad1. Have you recently cleared cookies?

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
22-11-2011 12:16am
fam1x

Yes I did and now a message http://babyrr.com there is a forum app that even when you press cancel it doesn't let you in Sad

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
22-11-2011 12:23am
QueJumper

Use the tapatalk app it's great for this and many other forums. I'm using it to post this!

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
22-11-2011 12:39am
Craig_d1

Works fine on both my iphone and iPad. It you double tap the home button and close down all the program's, it sometimes helps. I know I had a problem with safari once on my iPad and it seemed to fix it. Think I rebooted device after shutting down all apps. Apple customer care recommended for me to do this from time to time. Hope this helps
22-11-2011 12:53am
Evoqess

Have no issues with my iPhone. I'm permanently logged on which is very convenient (can discretely check the forum at a restaurant when there is a conversation lull etc) Surprised

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
22-11-2011 12:57am
Barneyridge

(22-11-2011 12:57am)Evoqess Wrote:  Have no issues with my iPhone. I'm permanently logged on which is very convenient (can discretely check the forum at a restaurant when there is a conversation lull etc) Surprised

or discretely at home when the wife is talking to me Laughing

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
22-11-2011 02:50am
fam1x

Fix the problem thanks for your input guys, problem was I turned off cookies on the browser.

22-11-2011 10:15am