Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Golf anyone?
Bobthefish

RE: Golf anyone?

I can get my clubs in kind of diagonally, they do go in fine though. I think it would depend on the shaft length of your clubs most likely. To be fair half the time I just throw my bag across the passenger seat since my wife never joins me as she apparently hates Golf and everything related to it!
08-11-2012 06:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

Your wife is smart... IMHO, it's a ludicrous, time-wasting activity.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
09-11-2012 07:40am
speary

(09-11-2012 07:40am)mark_n Wrote:  Your wife is smart... IMHO, it's a ludicrous, time-wasting activity.

So what fantastically riveting pastime do you partake in Mad
Dont belittle something before you have at least tried it

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
09-11-2012 09:15am
Bobthefish

To be fair I used to think golf as a waste of time. Although I'm still terrible at it, its nice to get out of the house, enjoy a bit of the countryside and have a chat with some friends. I find it quite stress busting after a long week at work. There aren't many hobbies that are as relaxing, or social.

I still enjoy getting out on my enduro bike amongst other things, but with any hobby like that you have the downside that on Monday morning I feel like I need another day to recover. No such trouble with golf.
09-11-2012 09:25am
broady43

Golf-fantastic game!
Don't know if the clubs fit in the boot though as I live next to the golf course.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
09-11-2012 06:31pm
Dogscout

I'll bet if you sawed the clubs in half, they would fit in the boot. My kayaks, ski's and bike fits on the roof rack.
10-11-2012 12:42pm
Evo-king

Folks, you are worrying about golf clubs, yesterday I took advantage of Comets poor fortune and got a bargain 55" 3d tv.

Bear in mind I have the coupe, the guy puts the box on a sack truck and wheels it out to the car, we just dropped the rear seats and in it went, only needed to move the front seats forward a bit.

Roomy or what.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-11-2012 12:00pm
QUEEVO

Golf anyone?

Dealers was instant I try any big items in the boot space. He was embarrassed about the lack of space... Until I told him the I had an MX5 for the past 12 years... Crisis averted.

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
16-12-2012 04:35am
vinny

(11-11-2012 12:00pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Folks, you are worrying about golf clubs, yesterday I took advantage of Comets poor fortune and got a bargain 55" 3d tv.

Bear in mind I have the coupe, the guy puts the box on a sack truck and wheels it out to the car, we just dropped the rear seats and in it went, only needed to move the front seats forward a bit.

Roomy or what.

No such luck with my 65 inch TV after I had driven 100 mile round trip found out the boot is smaller than I thought.However my clubs do fit and my electric trolley also

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
16-12-2012 09:45pm