Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with reverse cam
johnboy

Help with reverse cam

Anyone out there who has a reverse camera fitted, can they let me know if you can see part of your bumper, I was sure that you did not see any of the car in the camera, so I took mine back to the dealer today and I felt a right idiot when he said that it is normal, but I am not so sure.
So if anyone can help with this I would be grateful as I am sure when I did the test drive you only saw the lines in the rear view camera and no car parts in the viewConfused

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
07-06-2012 08:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Help with reverse cam

Yes you do see part of the bumper.

Search 'camera' (title only) and check out the threads for pics of what you should see if you have 'standard' rear cam or surround cams.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
07-06-2012 08:42pm
johnboy

(07-06-2012 08:42pm)cjfp Wrote:  Yes you do see part of the bumper.

Search 'camera' (title only) and check out the threads for pics of what you should see if you have 'standard' rear cam or surround cams.

Many Thanks cjfp

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
07-06-2012 08:47pm
lulu101

I didn't when I first got my car, but now I do see part of the bumper, I have emailed my Dealer today, so will let you all know if they do anything.

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
07-06-2012 09:27pm
cjfp

Lulu - have you checked the other threads as this specific situation is discussed ?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
07-06-2012 09:31pm