Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone installed After market rear tv screens ?
The Valeter

RE: Has anyone installed After market rear tv screens ?

I would really begrudge paying £2200 fo 2 headrests with screens plus a couple of headphones (they should give you the 2 originals in a box as well lol).
The only real benefits with the factory RSE are as mentioned above no hastle of retro fit & the risc of damage to trim etc & most importantly if it the RSE goes wrong they have to fix it.
How do you fair with warrantys etc with retro fit?
Would you get the same TV/DVD features with a retro fit as well?

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 09:54pm by The Valeter.)
21-10-2011 09:53pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

RE: Has anyone installed After market rear tv screens ?

I have got RSE on my car I collected today, it comes with 3 sets of head phones 1 each for the rear passangers and 1 set for the front passanger. really id like a 4th pair so if I have 3 up in the back they can all here the TV or what ever while i listern to the Radio, Though it wont belong before I get TV on the move going (for PRIVATE roads Smile )

Ill have a play tomorrow with the DVD viewing and also the AVI on USB and give some feed back for who may be interested.

I opted for the factory fit because i thought it better as it will save the hastle or fitting it and linking it to the front. I fitted retro in my D4 2 years ago and itwas finebut I did miss the control from the front touch screen over the factory fit.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 10:47pm by bell-auto-services.)
21-10-2011 10:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply