Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rocar Moores - Huddersfield
1stRangie

Rocar Moores - Huddersfield

The guys at Rocar Moores saved our sanity. After being thoroughly messed about at our local dealers we cancelled our original order. Not an easy decision after waiting so long, which is probably why they were so surprised...
So armed with the LR dealer locator I nabbed the email addresses of fifteen dealers in the North of England and emailed them explaining the situation we now found ourselves in. Of the fifteen emailed four replied; one offered a couple of demo cars that were too far away from what we wanted and two offered August/September build slots. However Rocar Moores talked us through their demo cars finally offering us a build slot from one of their managers orders. They then went out of their way to ensure that our customer experience was altogether better and what you would expect spending the most we have ever spent on a car. Contact was received from them without having to call/email first which was a shock Cool and all questions, no matter how stupid, were answered quickly and politely. We couldn't recommend them highly enough from our experience of the company so far.

MY2016 Dynamic HSE four door, Yulong White and a few selected additions. Gone but never forgotten; Dynamic SD4 Coupe, Fuji White...
23-05-2012 08:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DiscoDad

RE: Rocar Moores - Huddersfield

I have never used them personally but have often heard good things about them. Guy Salmon in Wakefield (my LR dealer) are also very good.

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
23-05-2012 08:53pm
SINGHY

When I was looking to order mine I visited them and they were very helpful but as I live near Farnells I went with them instead and they were top notch.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
23-05-2012 08:58pm
1stRangie

(23-05-2012 08:58pm)SINGHY Wrote:  When I was looking to order mine I visited them and they were very helpful but as I live near Farnells I went with them instead and they were top notch.
It was a branch of that particular group that let us down I am sorry to say...

MY2016 Dynamic HSE four door, Yulong White and a few selected additions. Gone but never forgotten; Dynamic SD4 Coupe, Fuji White...
24-05-2012 07:24pm
richardk

(24-05-2012 07:24pm)1stRangie Wrote:  It was a branch of that particular group that let us down I am sorry to say...

Farnell Bradford messed me about, so I went elsewhere too
25-05-2012 02:45pm
SINGHY

Farnell Bradford were fine for me in fact they went out of their way to ensure that the whole experience from test drive, ordering and delivery went without a hitch. I'd never used them before in fact this is my first LR so I'm happy.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
25-05-2012 04:35pm
MrNoo

I've now bought several Land Rovers from Rocar Moores and found them to be excellent on each occasion. They are always helpful, polite and efficient. I'd definitely recommend them.

Arrived - SD4 Prestige, 5 door, manual in Orkney Grey with Element interior. Style 4 wheels, spare wheel & auto-dimming rear view mirror.
Joining MX-5 2.0i convertible.
01-08-2012 06:03pm