Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second hand prices
Rahane

Second hand prices

Im not sure if this in the right forum so apologies in advance. I was wondering what the second hand prices are likely to be like around april/may time? What is the depreciation rate for the evoque and how long will I have to wait until a mid specced (say 35k OTR price) will fall below the 30k line ?

Many thanks
02-01-2012 10:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
invoke

RE: Second hand prices

you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
02-01-2012 10:21pm
ytshome

How Long's a piece of string? Glass's guide predictions apparently say 70% after three years and 95% after twelve months. I personally think that this may seem a little optimistic but who knows. On the one hand you have a desirable car with a six month wait and zero discount in the uk. On the other hand there are a lot of speculators out there who have ordered for a quick profitable sale an still have them on the fore courts. I think that there will always be someone out there who needs to sell in a hurry and because of the ample new cars for sale in the classifieds a relative bargain could be had. That said, five k off might take some doing in the first twelve months.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 10:55pm by ytshome.)
02-01-2012 10:26pm
pimbrokken

(02-01-2012 10:21pm)invoke Wrote:  you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...

Don't push the button... Laughing
02-01-2012 10:36pm
DynamicRRV

I reckon a £40k RRE would fetch £37500 in 12 months minimum.
02-01-2012 10:52pm
LDT

(02-01-2012 10:21pm)invoke Wrote:  you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...

Rolling with Laughter

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
02-01-2012 10:53pm
Daigriff

I honestly think residuals will stay strong at least for the next 12 months. The number of people who have not seen one is amazing. I have been asked on a number of occasions what it is and at the New Years party I went to a few hadn't seen one either.
It's a desirable car that is also a hit with the media/auto magazines prices will remain strong imho

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
03-01-2012 10:44am
Scotty

I wonder when the Land Rover website will allow you to search for second hand Evoques at official dealers. Are they trying to pretend there aren`t any?
03-01-2012 08:05pm