Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji Dynamic 5 Door Contrast Roof Style 6 Mags
Bomberboy

Fuji Dynamic 5 Door Contrast Roof Style 6 Mags

Here's my experiences on my day 1 of receiving the car...

Appearance
- I had been a while since I had walked by an Evoque since ordering 5 months ago. I had thoughts it was smaller than it is, but was pleasantly surprised that it was perhaps a bit chunkier and bigger than my expectations. When you walk close to an evoque, it seems bigger than when you drive past one on the road.
Loved the look of the constrast between the black dynamic accents against the Fuji White.
- OMG the design inside and outside is amazing. Nothing like it on the roads at the moment. Beautiful in so many ways. Like many other owners it really does bring a smile to my face. There are BMW and Audi boards where members say the Evoque is ugly...! Are you kidding me? This is one well designed car that puts sporty, strength and class altogether perfectly. It's a real head turner.
- Fit of components is very neat.

Drive
- Then Si4 was noisier than what I remembered. I waited as the salesman drove the car out in front of me. The noises reminded me of a diesel rather than a petrol 4 and seemed to make a few more cluncky noises than the Accord Euro or SLK V6 from the outside
- Tram lines and small potholes are barely noticeably in this with 20" wheels, I get a real thud in the SLK normally in 19" wheels. The ride is very comfortable, and cushy. I noticed that the steering feel was like a Mercedes C lass, which is generally very well regarded, but the driving feed back and involvement isn't as fun as the Accord Euro nor the SLK. Early days yet, and I might be distracted by lots of other things. I guess it's my own fault for not choosing Adaptive Dynamics option if I'm looking for more sporty.
- The Si4 engine is very laggy in city driving. I didn't notice it on the test drive but in stop start traffic and tight streets, it is a little annoying to be honest. I'm hoping that the car loosens up over time.
- The big side mirrors take up a lot of the view. Owners will need to be responsible with their driving because a lot of things can be hidden by these mirrors.

Gadgets
- Blue tooth paired easily
- The touchscreen is pretty responsive from I've seen. Functions are intuitive.
- My midrange Meridian speakers are very good
- Dualscreen TV is an awesome party trick, TV goes in and out during driving because of reception. Wife loves the headphones that come for the passenger for the dualscreen TV.
- Surround cameras are cool too, but will need to get used to judging distances from the cameras

Really looking forward to enjoying the car over the next few years.
Well done with this Range Rover Land Rover. Not a perfect package due to ride and engine for me, but it's pretty damn good! 8-9 out of 10 from me.

[Image: IMG_1505.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1501.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1507.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1500.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1504.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1493.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1498.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1495.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1517.jpg]

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 11:37am by Bomberboy.)
28-04-2012 10:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Fuji Dynamic 5 Door Contrast Roof Size 6 Mags

Bomberboy,

Loving that first pic.

Happy motoring.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
28-04-2012 10:12am
Neo

RE: Fuji Dynamic 5 Door Contrast Roof Size 6 Mags

Great pics! I like the pursuit interior but not sure if it will stay clean for long? Ive ordered mine with the black vortex interior.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
28-04-2012 10:56am
broady43

RE: Fuji Dynamic 5 Door Contrast Roof Style 6 Mags

Looks amazing! Great colour choice.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
28-04-2012 12:12pm
MartinP

That looks great bomberboy, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
28-04-2012 12:43pm
mickydd

Brilliant pics, don't know how you get them so good, mine always look like a crap holiday snap.
Looks very nice.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
28-04-2012 01:19pm
Griff449

Have to say it does look well and some good pics gives others a good idea of what to expect Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
28-04-2012 03:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

Great ! Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
30-04-2012 08:43am