Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque goes on Monday
scottie99

Evoque goes on Monday

I have traded in my Jan 2012 Pure for an Audi A6 Quattro Avant.

I have to say I have never been in love with the car since I bought it.

The one good point is the car has held its price fantastically well over the 21 months I have owned it.

Withe the extras, I paid around £36k. It has done 18k miles, and even allowing for the discounts Audi are offering, the Evoque only dropped about £8k.
05-10-2013 10:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvorRedOne

RE: Evoque goes on Monday

Two completely different styles but each to their own. Good luck with your Audi
07-10-2013 09:38pm
SINGHY

RE: Evoque goes on Monday

I'm also contemplating swapping for an Audi but unlike you I do actually like the Evoque. I've always had audis and recently test drove an A5 Quattro V6 diesel s line, I liked the car but not the fact that the Audi dealer was trying to steal my Evoque off me. The part ex price was insulting, I said that if he could find me an Evoque for the money he was offering I'd let him have it, as there were plenty of A5s at the price he was charging. Anyway it made me realise how rare and exclusive the Evoque is so I'm hanging on to it for a while. Enjoy the A6 its a great car.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
07-10-2013 11:02pm