Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Users??
ajmooseman

Forum Users??

Another early start for me this morning and another white van man trip to Glasgow.

The drive upto Scotland seems to be my spotting route.

50 miles outside of Glasgow on the M74 9am ish...Buckingham Blue 5 door with privacy glass, must say as I passed, the bloke looked really chuffed with his driving experience.

With my meeting in Glasgow done i headed back off down the road back into England just north of Kendal and Fuji white coupe came streaking past like a bullet, not chance of seeing much or catching it.

So...forum users???
20-10-2011 05:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simonc

RE: Forum Users??

Not sure I've read of any Buckingham Blue forum users (aside from one or two who have it on order), but there are plenty of Fuji White owners on the forum - then again it seems that 90% of Evoques out there are Fuji White so could be anyone!

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
20-10-2011 06:01pm
Evo-king

(20-10-2011 06:01pm)simonc Wrote:  Not sure I've read of any Buckingham Blue forum users (aside from one or two who have it on order), but there are plenty of Fuji White owners on the forum - then again it seems that 90% of Evoques out there are Fuji White so could be anyone!

Simon, have a look at my recent post.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-10-2011 07:56pm
Tekno
Banned

Couldn't have been forum users as the people you saw were out in the real world. People on Internet forums rarely see outside their darkened bedrooms as they spend so much time posting rubbish on the net.
21-10-2011 07:00am
griff

You should know Laughing

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
21-10-2011 07:03am