Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Complete Spare/2nd Key- 5 Button Lozenge Style
RRUK

Complete Spare/2nd Key- 5 Button Lozenge Style

Have you only got one key for your vehicle? Can you risk losing it and not having a key at all?

I can now supply you with a full and complete new spare key, as per the photos below. This is ready to be coded to your car either by yourself with an appropriate IID type tool, or by your local garage. It’s a very simple routine and takes less than a minute.

These are UK spec 433mhz. They have a blank blade ready to be cut and matched to your single key by your local locksmith (I wouldn’t recommend Timpsons).

These clam shell keys have the nicer matt finish to them (prevents unsightly scratching like the gloss version).

These can be used on all Land Rovers (and Jaguars) that have the 5 button configuration so Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery, Freelander, Evoque, Velar, Discovery Sport

Price is merely £50 inc 1st Class Signed for and tracked postage.

PM me for details. I can send internationally, please PM for added postage cost (dependent on country)

If you need your other key refurbed please see my other listing.

Photos below

[Image: IMG_6223.jpeg]

[Image: IMG_6225.jpeg]

[Image: IMG_6226.jpeg]

[Image: IMG_6228.jpeg]

THE INVENTOR OF THE TERM "FULL-FAT RANGE ROVER" :
http://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/topic666....vented#end

2010MY 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography
2009MY Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Stornoway.

*Gone: Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB
06-03-2024 02:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply