Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red Order put in
Hawk

RE: Firenze Red Order put in

(14-10-2011 11:37am)The Valeter Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 10:29am)mark_n Wrote:  Even ignoring the site being clogged with half-finished cars, I would say Halewood as a site is full and not clear how they could expand. Take a look at it on Google Earth.

I bet they wish they didn't close that Jaguar plant now though there is loads of space in Coventry for a new site but obviously takes time & money!

Hello,

I have a Firenze 5dr SD4 Pure with panoramic roof and Almond leather on order with delivery expected within the next couple of weeks.. I will upload some photos as soon as I get it!

I have some external firenze 5dr pure photos I could e-mail you if you like.

Cheers..

No xenons tho sorry!
15-10-2011 06:37am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(14-10-2011 05:56am)chiggy Wrote:  Does anyone have a pure firenze red with an almond interior? please put up pictures.. i've been trying to look but havent specifically found that combination.

My local dealer has just taken delivery of a white Coupe with Almond interior .... and it looks very smart. Probably the ideal compromise between too light and too dark. I must say I thought it looked gorgeous and interesting.

Sorry the photos are a bit blurred ... I was in rather a hurry....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
15-10-2011 01:46pm
chiggy

Firenze Red Order put in

Very nice! I'm quite happy with tht actually!

Trying to see if I can change my colour to a Havana black. Saw it on an Aston Martin and looked gorgeous! Rumor has it Havana black will be available from December which is when mine is suspected to be built.

Also, has anyone see the actual key? What does it look like? Post pics anyone?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
17-10-2011 05:04pm
Roidman

G'day Mate!

I ordered the same spec as yours and it costs me S$245,000 (about AUS $189,000 or £122,000) Upgrade from 19' to 20' is S$5,000!

Even at this price you don't get premium service from the AD. Nothing heard from them since confirming my order. No estimate delivery date!

Comparing to UK, AUS is my nearest neighbour. Any idea when you getting yours delivered?

(14-10-2011 06:21am)chiggy Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 06:10am)mark_n Wrote:  Tell us how much it's costing in A$. It used to be the case Oz was good value for us to visit but the collapse of the GBP (2.60 in the 90's, 1.55 now) makes it an expensive country for us to visit now, but it's hardly Switzerland. That should translate to low import prices into Oz, but I know import and sales taxes will add quite a bit.

Haven't spec'd your car but it sounds about £27.5k pre-tax, or A$43k.

Edit: I think your date is wildly optimistic. You'll have read about the chaos here with almost everyone seeing delays. Tim will know better but I expect cars take several weeks to reach Oz. I'm on my fifth estimated date. Still, you can dream can't you?

haha! yeah... just got a call saying February now but for safety they're assuming March still mainly cause of the delays etc!

Well that's just it, in terms of AUD, its priced at $65k driveaway!! Almost $20k more than the UK, or, £12k cheaper in the UK!! Could probabaly get a Dynamic/Prestige for the same price there!

I couldn't even add the Style 6 20" alloys or the Tech pack on because it would be way too expensive!

One day... when I have more money....

Pure Si4, Firenze Red, 20" Style 6, Almond/Espresso Grained Leather, Fog Light, Xenon light...
17-10-2011 10:47pm
DynamicRRV

£122,000??????????FFS!
17-10-2011 11:05pm
chiggy

(17-10-2011 10:47pm)Roidman Wrote:  G'day Mate!

I ordered the same spec as yours and it costs me S$245,000 (about AUS $189,000 or £122,000) Upgrade from 19' to 20' is S$5,000!

Even at this price you don't get premium service from the AD. Nothing heard from them since confirming my order. No estimate delivery date!

Comparing to UK, AUS is my nearest neighbour. Any idea when you getting yours delivered?

(14-10-2011 06:21am)chiggy Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 06:10am)mark_n Wrote:  Tell us how much it's costing in A$. It used to be the case Oz was good value for us to visit but the collapse of the GBP (2.60 in the 90's, 1.55 now) makes it an expensive country for us to visit now, but it's hardly Switzerland. That should translate to low import prices into Oz, but I know import and sales taxes will add quite a bit.

Haven't spec'd your car but it sounds about £27.5k pre-tax, or A$43k.

Edit: I think your date is wildly optimistic. You'll have read about the chaos here with almost everyone seeing delays. Tim will know better but I expect cars take several weeks to reach Oz. I'm on my fifth estimated date. Still, you can dream can't you?

haha! yeah... just got a call saying February now but for safety they're assuming March still mainly cause of the delays etc!

Well that's just it, in terms of AUD, its priced at $65k driveaway!! Almost $20k more than the UK, or, £12k cheaper in the UK!! Could probabaly get a Dynamic/Prestige for the same price there!

I couldn't even add the Style 6 20" alloys or the Tech pack on because it would be way too expensive!

One day... when I have more money....

yeah Singapore is very expensive because of space constraints! Its crazy....!

yet somehow people can still afford it!

My build date, last I heard, was mid December. My car was estimated to arrive mid Feb - beginning March. Somewhere between there.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-10-2011 12:29am
chiggy

Change that!

I just added the Tech Pack - why not!!

19-10-2011 02:28am
Barneyridge

(19-10-2011 02:28am)chiggy Wrote:  Change that!

I just added the Tech Pack - why not!!

Hi Mate.. Nice configuration there. I did not go for the Clear view pack. But pretty much else the same apart from little options

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
19-10-2011 03:10am
Evo-king

(17-10-2011 05:04pm)chiggy Wrote:  Very nice! I'm quite happy with tht actually!

Trying to see if I can change my colour to a Havana black. Saw it on an Aston Martin and looked gorgeous! Rumor has it Havana black will be available from December which is when mine is suspected to be built.

Also, has anyone see the actual key? What does it look like? Post pics anyone?

I think you'll find Havana Black is able to order from November as I'm now contemplating that instead of Indus Silver.

The configurator likes it.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
19-10-2011 08:38pm
chiggy

just talked to my dealer and having put the order in last week.....

I've been told its still in a Pool of orders... and will hopefully get a build date by the end of the week.

Its estimated to be mid December... but... fml, who knows at this rate!

I do hope it gets bumped up to November.. that would be brilliant but... i'm clutching at straws here.

20-10-2011 02:55am