Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red......!
ant

RE: Firenze Red......!

I'm waiting for my Firenze Prestige to arrive (today or tomorrow). Seen a few at Evoque Unleashed and it's a stunning colour in natural light.
October build is too late to change now, so you'll have to live with it, b ut I really don't think you'll have any regrets.
The Evoque looks stunning in any colour to be honest.
.... and @ mark_n, I'm 54 and not afraid of being seen in a Firenze car LaughingLaughingLaughing

AntVery Happy

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
29-09-2011 08:46am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

I'll be seeing that exact red Evoque in the pics in an hour and a half.. I'll be sure to take pics of the interior.. and the scuff plates Wink From memory i think it has the LUX pack, hence the bright red bucket seats..

If anyone wants any particular parts of either of the cars (5 dr white Prestige or red 3 dr Dynamic) photographed to answer any niggling question let me know..
29-09-2011 08:49am
kevoque

(29-09-2011 08:49am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  I'll be seeing that exact red Evoque in the pics in an hour and a half.. I'll be sure to take pics of the interior.. and the scuff plates Wink From memory i think it has the LUX pack, hence the bright red bucket seats..

If anyone wants any particular parts of either of the cars (5 dr white Prestige or red 3 dr Dynamic) photographed to answer any niggling question let me know..

Hi can you take picture of the back seats as still undecided whether bench seat or 2 seats in the lux pack in red leather !!
Many thanks
Kev
29-09-2011 09:10am
RacingSnake

I thought the Red looked fantastic! this one is from the unleashed event we went to a few weeks back.
[Image: Firenze%20Red%20Evoque.JPG]

[Image: Firenze%20Red%20Evoque2.JPG]

Apologies for the big pictures, but it'll whet the appetite until the 'real' cars arrive Very Happy
29-09-2011 09:14am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

Kev, No problem at all.. I'll get a few and load them up tomorrow morning
29-09-2011 09:26am
Rehan

(29-09-2011 04:56am)Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  
(29-09-2011 12:48am)andyuk Wrote:  Seen most of the colours & in my opinion Red with Black roof is the best combination you can get.

100% totally agree!

James Smile

Good feedback james! I suppose if i dont like it, i can sell it and re order from your dealership Very Happy
29-09-2011 09:48am
Evoque U

(29-09-2011 08:49am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  I'll be seeing that exact red Evoque in the pics in an hour and a half.. I'll be sure to take pics of the interior.. and the scuff plates Wink From memory i think it has the LUX pack, hence the bright red bucket seats..

Hi mate, can you please get some interior photos of the 5dr white

Cheers

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
29-09-2011 10:30am
Spiderman

(29-09-2011 10:30am)Evoque U Wrote:  

Hi mate, can you please get some interior photos of the 5dr white

Cheers

Please upload as many photos as you can of the interior and exterior of this car, as it is the colour combo I'm considering for my next Evoque due in December.

Many thanks....

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
29-09-2011 11:06am
Pricy147

also ordered red, but wont be gettng it until early Nov. Darker alloys look better with red imo - so made that change about a month ago!

Current Cars:

- TTRS Roadster | Phantom Black | Aluminium Pack | Bose | Ipod Dock | 19" Titanium Grey Alloys | Through Load Facility
- Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Firenze Red | Panoramic Roof | Towbar | Satin Brushed Centre Console

[Image: 4fasq.jpg]
29-09-2011 01:34pm
gomark

(29-09-2011 01:34pm)Pricy147 Wrote:  also ordered red, but wont be gettng it until early Nov. Darker alloys look better with red imo - so made that change about a month ago!

How did you order darker alloys when they are only a dealer option currently?

29-09-2011 02:15pm