Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Mauritius?
Vc

RE: First Mauritius?

(10-04-2012 02:19pm)peet Wrote:  Smile Not everyone Vc Smile

There isn't many of us going for the Mauritius, are you pleased with her so far?

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
12-04-2012 12:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
peet

I'm loving every minute !
I also love the reaction that I get from other Evoque drivers who all seem to steer with their fingers whilst sticking their thumbs in the air whenever they see mine. Supermarket shopping takes twice as long nowerdays as I have to have so many conversations with admirers of the car. Very Happy

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
12-04-2012 12:42pm
KaDargo

After putting my 2nd order in 3rd March, been given a build date of 23rd April, delivery approx 1 week later - hopefully they'll get it right this time, and I can join the Mauritius family Smile

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
12-04-2012 12:52pm
Vc

(12-04-2012 12:42pm)peet Wrote:  I'm loving every minute !
I also love the reaction that I get from other Evoque drivers who all seem to steer with their fingers whilst sticking their thumbs in the air whenever they see mine. Supermarket shopping takes twice as long nowerdays as I have to have so many conversations with admirers of the car. Very Happy

Hmmm....glad I get my shopping delivered, sounds like you spend a lot of time trying to get your shopping home Wink can't wait to join this secret 'thumbs in the air' club, sounds like you're having a ball Very Happy

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
17-04-2012 02:23pm
RKSoton

(06-01-2012 12:21pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Prospective build date 8th March (advised may be sooner) Smile

Will this be the first mauritius on the forum ?

Ordered in July, but have had to wait firstly for Mauritius (I didn't chicken out - still think it will be a fantastic volour) and then for the Cirrus headlining.

Happy days - can't wait !

It's a great colour and it'll be well worth the wait. We have a Dynamic Lux with Dynamic Plus Pack, 5 Door SD4 Auto, Mauritius Blue with White roof. Looks amazing and gets so much atention.
17-04-2012 06:05pm