Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Convert from BMW
Bodlyfunctions

RE: Convert from BMW

Don't be alarmed by the change. I have also have had 3's & 5's for the 8-9 years and have always loved them. Was a little nervous when I got the Evoque but only really because I read too many negatives on these forums.
Had it for 3 weeks now and really love it. Different style of driving experience totally. I always felt I should rush everywhere in the BM's. Evoque is a more sedate and stately drive. No need to push it around a corner to see how the rear wheel drive deals with it. Just smoothly accelerate and round we go.
You won't regret it Steviej
21-04-2012 07:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tash

An A3 parked to me on Monday and what an ugly thing it is, like a golf plus type Audi A1 thing, wierd and looked very small next to evoque.

You will love the evoque

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
21-04-2012 09:45pm
SINGHY

Seems like LR has successfully poached many BMW drivers, I'm an ex-Audi owner and am not so easily convinced but even I can say that the Evoque is top notch and is worth the wait. never really seen the appeal of BMW, some of my family are keen BMW fans but I've managed to convert a few to Audi but everyone to their own I suppose. Mine's done about 500 miles and unlike others on here who whinge about MPG, I can confrm that on motorway runs I'm regulalry getting 41 mpg.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
22-04-2012 12:38am