Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
February call?
broady43

February call?

Has anyone had the call from the dealer this month.My car is due in April and I have not had the call yet.Its not looking goodCrying

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
10-02-2012 03:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big G

RE: February call?

(10-02-2012 03:16pm)broady43 Wrote:  Has anyone had the call from the dealer this month.My car is due in April and I have not had the call yet.Its not looking goodCrying

Yep - due next weekThumbs UpThumbs Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
10-02-2012 03:48pm
RacingSnake

Whats due next week? Surprised

There is a (my!) thread on the feb call here:
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-February-call-window

Same situation as you.... I chased my dealer 3 days ago, and no reply yet Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 07:18pm by RacingSnake.)
10-02-2012 07:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviep

(10-02-2012 03:16pm)broady43 Wrote:  Has anyone had the call from the dealer this month.My car is due in April and I have not had the call yet.Its not looking goodCrying

I ordered my car at the end of Sept last year and was only given an indicative date of April/May.

I was in my dealer on Wednesday and was advised I have a build slot for start of April and should have the car 2nd or 3rd week of April. He said he would get me in nearer the end of Feb to finalise order.

So I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Stevie

Pure 2.2TD4 5dr, Orkney Grey (Fog Lights; Front Parking Sensors; Automatic Lights and Automatic Wipers)

Deposit paid: 25 Sept 11
Order date: 28 February 12
At dealers: 17 May 12
Collecting: 21 May 12
10-02-2012 08:21pm
broady43

(10-02-2012 08:21pm)steviep Wrote:  I ordered my car at the end of Sept last year and was only given an indicative date of April/May.

I was in my dealer on Wednesday and was advised I have a build slot for start of April and should have the car 2nd or 3rd week of April. He said he would get me in nearer the end of Feb to finalise order.

So I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Stevie

Cheers Stevie,that puts my mind at easeSmile

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
10-02-2012 08:25pm
Asty

I have yet to place an order and my dealer called this week saying they had 3 build slots for March delivery if I confirmed exact spec the same day. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to commit until next month.

How come they can do this and not promote others first? Assuming they actually have any people waiting of course!
10-02-2012 08:37pm
THEMACS

(10-02-2012 08:37pm)Asty Wrote:  I have yet to place an order and my dealer called this week saying they had 3 build slots for March delivery if I confirmed exact spec the same day. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to commit until next month.

How come they can do this and not promote others first? Assuming they actually have any people waiting of course!

Absolute Rubbish! I ordered in June 2011 and will be lucky to get delivery in March, Its Bull Sh*t!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 08:50pm by THEMACS.)
10-02-2012 08:43pm
Billionaireboysclub

(10-02-2012 08:37pm)Asty Wrote:  I have yet to place an order and my dealer called this week saying they had 3 build slots for March delivery if I confirmed exact spec the same day. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to commit until next month.

I think thats really bad......if he has 3 slots available...then he should take from his order pool.

I am 100% certain that he would have an order pool...so why not take one from there...rather than offering them to someone who has not ordered (No offence)

Thats shocking to be honest.....

Your location says UK...but can you share where the dealer is?

Ranger Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Door SD4 - Santorini Black/Vortex + Lux Pack
Ordered & Deposit at dealer : 26th Sep 11
Build Date : 17 Feb
Delivery: 6 Mar woohooo!
10-02-2012 08:57pm
Asty

(10-02-2012 08:43pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Absolute Rubbish! I ordered in June 2011 and will be lucky to get delivery in March, Its Bull Sh*t!

I'm sorry you feel the need to abuse my post but I'm telling the truth or I wouldn't have posted. Just because I am relatively new to the forum doesn't automatically make me a troll.

I repeat, I was offered end of March delivery if I ordered on the day (Tuesday I think I was) and there were 3 build slots on offer. I would have ordered if i wasn't waiting for the results of a company restructuring before committing.
10-02-2012 08:58pm
THEMACS

(10-02-2012 08:57pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  I think thats really bad......if he has 3 slots available...then he should take from his order pool.

I am 100% certain that he would have an order pool...so why not take one from there...rather than offering them to someone who has not ordered (No offence)

Thats shocking to be honest.....

Your location says UK...but can you share where the dealer is?

Take with a pinch of salt, Its B*****ks!!
(10-02-2012 08:58pm)Asty Wrote:  I'm sorry you feel the need to abuse my post but I'm telling the truth or I wouldn't have posted. Just because I am relatively new to the forum doesn't automatically make me a troll.

I repeat, I was offered end of March delivery if I ordered on the day (Tuesday I think I was) and there were 3 build slots on offer. I would have ordered if i wasn't waiting for the results of a company restructuring before committing.

Apologies, there is just so much rubbish flying around on here, didn't mean it personally. Hope all goes well with your company.

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 09:00pm by THEMACS.)
10-02-2012 08:59pm