Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils
oilman

FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils

Hi Folks,

As well as the other offers that we are currently running. To see all of Opie Oils current offers please click HERE . We are going to be giving FREE standard shipping on orders over £50 until the end of the month.

[Image: freeforums.jpg]

Our standard shipping covers most of the mainland UK, but unfortunately, we can't offer free delivery to Northern Ireland, certain areas of Scotland or islands. However for those areas we have reviewed the shipping prices recently and they should be a little cheaper than before. Opie's Carriage Charges

No discount code needed to get the free shipping, so you can still use your forum discount code for 10% off our website prices.

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers
- Oilman

Use the code BABYRR and get 10% Club Discount
View Opie Oils Current Offers Here > >
oilman's website: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/ - register for news and offers
email: sales@opieoils.co.uk
phone: 01209 202944
21-07-2015 12:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Salmon85

RE: FREE shipping over £50 only at Opie Oils

Free shipping is a great strategy to entice the customers in buying one’s products. I have just started an online store and I too will be providing free shipping to my customers. I’m also looking for a good storage facility to manage my inventory and will probably be hiring the Warehousing service Dallas as they provide both storage and delivery services.
18-07-2018 10:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply