Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Excited!!
Jacquied52

Excited!!

picking up my new Evoque tomorrow. Can't wait havnt slept for 2 weeks. It's Ipanema Sand but think I will have the roof changed to black. Never driven an automatic before so bit nervous. Lol.
17-05-2015 01:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dynamicgirl

RE: Excited!!

Beautiful colour choice, Jacquie! I was forced (kicking and screaming!) to an automatic for the first time, due to a spinal injury, but 5 years on, I have never looked back to a manual once! You'll LOVE it! Don't forget to post piccies when you get it! Very Happy Paula.

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
17-05-2015 01:24pm
Jacquied52

(17-05-2015 01:24pm)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Beautiful colour choice, Jacquie! I was forced (kicking and screaming!) to an automatic for the first time, due to a spinal injury, but 5 years on, I have never looked back to a manual once! You'll LOVE it! Don't forget to post piccies when you get it! Very Happy Paula.

Thanks Paula. I'm going to practice in an open space first!! Like your Yorkie pic. I have a 6 month yorkie puppy who I am sure will enjoy trips out sitting in the passenger seat!! Lol. I will put some car pics on when I get it and figure out how to upload them.
17-05-2015 01:38pm
dynamicgirl

Aww, fab! It's like driving a dodgem (point and shoot), no clutch or gearstick to think about, ..to be honest thought I would hate it, but wouldn't go back to a manual now, lol. I LOVE Yorkies, had 3 of them when I was growing up. Such amazing little dogs for sure. The little guy to the left is Mikey, a Lhasa Apso, but I suppose he does look kind of Yorkie-like in that pic Laughing. Register on Photobucket.com and upload your photos to your account, then copy the direct link to each pic and paste it into the little pop up window that comes up after you click on the small square photo icon (it shows when posting a reply or a new thread). Look forward to seeing your new car AND your puppy! Very Happy Paula.

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
17-05-2015 07:57pm
Jacquied52

(17-05-2015 01:38pm)Jacquied52 Wrote:  Thanks Paula. I'm going to practice in an open space first!! Like your Yorkie pic. I have a 6 month yorkie puppy who I am sure will enjoy trips out sitting in the passenger seat!! Lol. I will put some car pics on when I get it and figure out how to upload them.

Thanks Paula. I will post pics of them both as soon as I can tear myself away from the car! Jacquie.
17-05-2015 08:56pm
PhilSkill

Enjoy your new car Jacquie, If you are worried about an automatic, just tuck your left "clutch" foot under the seat so you don't try and press the brake with it! Pics would be great if you can!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
18-05-2015 08:51pm
Jacquied52

(18-05-2015 08:51pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Enjoy your new car Jacquie, If you are worried about an automatic, just tuck your left "clutch" foot under the seat so you don't try and press the brake with it! Pics would be great if you can!

Thanks for the advice that really helps. I picked up the car this morning, can't believe how easy it is to drive although a bit unnerving when I come to a roundabout and feel like I've just gone round it in 4th gear!! Love the car it's gorgeous. I will put some pics on when I can take some in the sunshine - rained not stop here today!!
18-05-2015 08:57pm
dynamicgirl

Great to hear you're loving it, ..how could anyone NOT love it, lol!?! Have fun! Very Happy

19-05-2015 07:51am
Jacquied52

(19-05-2015 07:51am)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Great to hear you're loving it, ..how could anyone NOT love it, lol!?! Have fun! Very Happy

Thanks. I will!! Planning a road trip now! Lol
19-05-2015 09:28am