Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoques ..... All Greys
Blackseries

Evoques ..... All Greys

I was very pleased with myself for spotting all the Greys in one spot but unfortunately the camera didn't really reflect what my eyes saw.
In the sunlight they all looked a shade apart with OG half way between Indus and Stornoway.

First Car (left) Indus, Second Sumatra, Third Orkney and Forth Stornoway.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
23-08-2011 08:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: Evoques ..... All Greys

good call

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
23-08-2011 08:46pm
berlin2011

Nice spot!

You sure there's a Stornoway in the mix? These all look like customer cars and everything we've been told indicates no more SW only OG.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
23-08-2011 08:56pm
xxxx5

Good picture. Might take a small detour down to the factory gates myself this week. Laughing

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
23-08-2011 08:58pm
SebM

Nice !!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
23-08-2011 09:02pm
MW73

Nice pic blackseries, I'd say the two grey are both OG but catching the
light differently. Looks good though!
23-08-2011 09:07pm
PAT

Only OG on the UK Spec RRE as far as I know but that defo looks like Stornoway!

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
23-08-2011 09:12pm
berlin2011

Just realised that may well be the first half decent picture of the elusive OG! If my car end up looking anywhere close to those two (bar the Dynamic vs Prestige differences) I will indeed be delighted!

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
23-08-2011 09:40pm
mortz

OG is defo more pale than SG...why you may ask...we got a SG defender sitting next to a OG 11MY Freelander in our showroom
Me being me....if I had the option i'd go for SG all day...but then that's my opinion
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 12:04am by mortz.)
24-08-2011 12:01am
Blackseries

(23-08-2011 09:07pm)MW73 Wrote:  I'd say the two grey are both OG but catching the
light differently.

I know that’s what it may look like but in real life they did look quite different TBH that’s what drew my eye in the first place ....the two shades next to each other – I had to ask a JLR employee what colours I was looking at. I was surprised when I saw the photo .....how similar they looked.

It was the same at the Unleashed event. The Barolo cars looked black to my eyes (I couldn't see any hint of red) yet when I looked at my photos afterwards they all looked quite red. These photos were taken with a phone camera..... but I'm still at a loss to understand how I see one thing and the camera records something else.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-08-2011 09:07am