Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque £53000 at dealers shouldi buy it ??
Sarcastrix

RE: Evoque £53000 at dealers shouldi buy it ??

(21-03-2012 08:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  £5000 for Kahn wheels and suitable tyres? Are they really THAT expensive?

No, the 22" RS600 wheels w/ 285/35/22 tyres start at £3,865.00 direct from Kahn.

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
21-03-2012 08:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

(21-03-2012 02:32am)DefLeppard Wrote:  Laughing
Funny and the voice of reason all in one reply.
I think I love you Phil!
Tongue Out

I laughed out loud at your next post about offering to remove the embarrassing car from their floor.
I got some looks, as I'm sitting in the hospitals emergency department!

I hope you weren't in the hospital for any serious reason DefLeppard!!! Glad to make you laugh.

And you ordered the Mauritus Blue, lovely... Sigh!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
21-03-2012 09:17pm
DefLeppard

(21-03-2012 09:17pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I hope you weren't in the hospital for any serious reason DefLeppard!!! Glad to make you laugh.

And you ordered the Mauritus Blue, lovely... Sigh!

No, not a patient, there on business. Smile

Im still yet to see a Mauritius Blue in the flesh - mine is sitting on the docks.....so close....yet so far....
arrrrggghhhh.

When i was ordering I asked my dealer if ANY other dealer in Australia had a Mauritius Blue, as I was willing to travel to go see it in the flesh. (the answer was no, and only 2 others on order by customers across Australia)

Why dont LR send a few Colima and Mauritius Blues out there in the showrooms to stop people ordering them sight unseen, and then changing their minds when they actually turn up.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
21-03-2012 09:30pm
SiT

(21-03-2012 08:16pm)ceebee Wrote:  SiT, a friend of mine picked up his Firenze Dynamic from Stratstones last week and he was asked if he wanted to look at the Colima (as he was torn between the two colours when ordering, but hadn't seen a Colima in the flesh).

He stuck with the Firenze as it was his spec, but also 4k cheaper than the Colima.

Probably the wiser choice too.

For all that it looks great in the flesh, especially the way the light hits it i wouldn't have one myself. Maybe I’m too old for it (36..!!), i like to be slightly inconspicuous which is hard i know in an Evoque anyway but that colour i may have chosen 10 years ago..!

Each to their own though Very Happy
21-03-2012 09:37pm
PhilSkill

(21-03-2012 09:30pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  No, not a patient, there on business. Smile

Im still yet to see a Mauritius Blue in the flesh - mine is sitting on the docks.....so close....yet so far....
arrrrggghhhh.

When i was ordering I asked my dealer if ANY other dealer in Australia had a Mauritius Blue, as I was willing to travel to go see it in the flesh. (the answer was no, and only 2 others on order by customers across Australia)

Why dont LR send a few Colima and Mauritius Blues out there in the showrooms to stop people ordering them sight unseen, and then changing their minds when they actually turn up.

Ah business, that's good, you had me worried for you there for a minute! Very Happy

I've seen Colima lime on the road, but not yet a Mauritius blue either. I think Dealers are conservative with what they order as showroom models because they need to keep them moving so they're money isn't tied up.

Sounds like you don't have too much longer to wait... You'll love it! I Look forward to seeing some pics!

One of the things I love about mine is I finally have a decent proper rock station I can listen to in the car on the move wherever I travel, it's been a long time coming in the UK.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
21-03-2012 09:59pm
tash

There is a recent post someone has just received their lime evoque and all the comments where positive.....

Few colours I don't like but emotive to mention but the lime is one them just pipped by the green so can relate to the additional deposit comment.[/u]

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
21-03-2012 10:42pm
DT

No! There are plenty of vehicles out there with better specs (and better value) if you want one immediately.
22-03-2012 06:41pm
Westy

I love the look and contrast, I like the fact that the wheels look as though they are geniuine products and not nasty fast fit wheels.

I agree though there are plenty of other nicer cars available with better specs, plus you can always sort some tasteful feels like cutter did, his fuji looks really tasteful yet sporty at the same time.

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
22-03-2012 09:25pm
Token

Buy it!!

Who cares about value for money...cars are poor value and every single one of us that has bought new, will be told we shouldn't by new by people that don't buy new! So none of us are in a position to talk about value!

If you like it, and you can afford it, just buy it and never give it a moments thought again...life is too short, and money is there to be spent.

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
23-03-2012 12:25pm
J77

@Token- well said, although I would change the wheels.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
23-03-2012 12:30pm