Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoqess one elated gal!
Evoqess

Evoqess one elated gal!

Picked up my Pure today, 17 days early!!
No one can wipe the large smile of my face - I suspect a permanent face ache may set in over the next few weeks.
So much to say - first of all, I'm really impressed with the goodies on my car. I honestly think that if I had gone for a Prestige that my head might have exploded by too much Evoque lol.
Everywhere I look I'm just super satisfied. My 19" alloys look big and bold (but not overdone), the pano roof is immense - the interior solid and instruments just bloody lovely. No one has pointed out the sparkly markers on the speedo with the dim LED glow. My seats are auto everywhere and have multiple memories (ahem, for the other drivers - NOT!). I placed an Emma Shaplin CD in my entry level Meridian and her mellifluous tones sounded crisp and wonderful. I don't think I can go back to lower grade MP3s having experienced this quality. I spent a full minute gazing at the puddle lamp this evening. Stunned by how something so simple can impress so much.
The rear camera and sensors give me 100% confidence when parking. And the mirrors just seem to know what to do - folding, angling to reveal the curb. Mindreader!!
And, the SI4 just gives and gives Smile Peppy plus.
Didn't even notice any turbo lag like in my Audi or VW GTI.
Oh I'm rambling. Evoque-fever. Drove it all day. My neighbor wants one. I told her it comes in all colors and three door too. She just pointed and said "I want one just like that" haha. The Fuji white is breathtaking. Hadn't seen one before - just black, dark blue, silver and dark green at the demo days. Fuji is royalty.

They say the Evoque has picked up 22 international awards. I'll add one to that. Mine. Best car ever, full stop.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
04-11-2011 06:01am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Evoqess one elated gal!

Awesome...looks great

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
04-11-2011 06:40am
flurberman

Evoqess one elated gal!

Omg, your pictures are fantastic. Very jealous, enjoy the car. Smile Like you i'm moving from Audi to an Evoque. Have a TT roadster and an A5 convertible, love the TT so much couldn't bear to give it up so am trading in the A5. Be honest now, aren't you going to miss your TT...? It will be interesting to know if the Evoque brings as much joy and excitement as the TT,
long term. Both are very special cars.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
04-11-2011 07:42am
Acwats

Enjoy the car - looks great

Now you will notice people pointing at you and on occasions when driving mine I can lip read other drivers saying to their passengers, " look quick there's one of those evo......." as they pass you at junctions.

My wife has already spent 5 mins with a stranger in a car park giving him a full tour of the car. I think that's what she said Shocked

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 07:53am by Acwats.)
04-11-2011 07:52am
SebM

Congrats !!! I read your first impression and I totally agree with you... after 1'500km driving, I like it more and more !!!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
04-11-2011 08:09am
kevoque

Hi evoqess
Glad your pleased and it has arrived eventually !! And early lovely looking car !! Well done !! Looks amazing !!
Kev
04-11-2011 10:08am
benzina

Looks fantastic Evoqess....It's all happened so fasssst for you,and all of a sudden....i feel your joy and excitement!!! The journey has only just begun,and now it's time to slowly learn about everything it can do, and just savour it all... Enjoy!!!Very Happy

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 01:03pm by benzina.)
04-11-2011 10:34am
alibeau

Stunning photos Very Happy Hope you enjoy every minute!

If you have any tips on how to receive an Evoque early, could you please pass them on Wink

Ali.
04-11-2011 10:57am
paulus599

Brilliant Evoqess! It does seem to be a bit like a premature birth, all that waiting and expectation, then all of a sudden your new baby is here! (probably a lot less painful though Shocked ). Enjoy Very Happy

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
04-11-2011 11:02am
alibeau

(04-11-2011 11:02am)paulus599 Wrote:  It does seem to be a bit like a premature birth, all that waiting and expectation, then all of a sudden your new baby is here! (probably a lot less painful though Shocked ).

I bloomin well hope so or I really will be cancelling mine! Shocked

Ali Smile
04-11-2011 11:23am