Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie - Order Placed
Deeside

Newbie - Order Placed

Hi All,

Placed an order last week with Stratstone Cupar for a SD4 Prestige.

Spec; SD4 5 door Prestige, Manual, OG, Couture Interior (Dark Cherry/Ivory), Pan Roof, Auto tailgate,Adaptive Xenons, Auto dimming mirror, rear air vents, mud flaps, and "Pureguard" body/interior treatment.

Delivery estimated early April. Selected a maual as no daily comm:)ute and live in a rural area of North East Scotland.

Traded in an Audi TTS which I sorely miss.

Very good service from the sales team at Cupar.

Look forward to joining in the Forum discussions.

DeesideSmile

Delivered 13th April; SD4 Prestige Manual, OG, Couture Interior ( Dark Cherry / Ivory), Pan Roof, Auto Tailgate, Adaptive Xenons, Dipping Int Mirror, Spare Wheel, Pureguard, and a few other items.
05-11-2011 10:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

RE: Newbie - Order Placed

Welcome Deeside

Nice choice of Evoque.Smile

May I ask what they charged for the Pureguard and doesit include the alloys? Lot of debate on here regarding it's effectiveness from "utter waste of money" to "a must have but expensive".

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
05-11-2011 10:58am
ED209

"very good service" - bit early to be saying that im afraid.
05-11-2011 11:17am
berlin2011

Think that may be the first Couture on the forum?

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
05-11-2011 11:17am
Deeside

(05-11-2011 10:58am)Daigriff Wrote:  Welcome Deeside

Nice choice of Evoque.Smile

May I ask what they charged for the Pureguard and doesit include the alloys? Lot of debate on here regarding it's effectiveness from "utter waste of money" to "a must have but expensive".
Hi,
I paid £300 plus VAT for the Pureguard, but I got a discount on the dealers "Essentials Pack" which include the Pureguard, mud flaps and rubber mats (actually taking a luggage net in place of the mats,) as I placed a large deposit.
I do not believe it covers the alloys, they only mentioned the bodywork and the internal carpets/fabric. I don't think it will do any harm to have it, but I will still polish the car as normal.

Cheers
Deeside

Delivered 13th April; SD4 Prestige Manual, OG, Couture Interior ( Dark Cherry / Ivory), Pan Roof, Auto Tailgate, Adaptive Xenons, Dipping Int Mirror, Spare Wheel, Pureguard, and a few other items.
05-11-2011 03:09pm