Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EVOQUE Rego Plate in OZ
Kermit

EVOQUE Rego Plate in OZ

I could only find it available in Tasmania, and South Australia. It's gone in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Western Australia. The Northern Territory doesn't appear to have a 'check availability' website.
09-04-2011 01:28am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firebird

RE: EVOQUE Rego Plate in OZ

I am guessing LR will have the Vic and NSW, and QLD.

Cheers
09-04-2011 12:01pm
Kermit

When I was at Austral's I spotted quite a few Prestige Plates on the wall. I didn't see EVOQUE, but then I wasn't really looking for it. Next time I drop by I have a closure look.
10-04-2011 06:31am
3VOQU3

Anyone ordered custom plates for theirs yet?

mine will be ready in 4 weeks.. shame the car wont.. Sad
18-08-2011 01:35am
chiggy

I already have custom plates on my current car, I want to transfer those to my evoque when it arrives in the next few months (years).

Anyone know the process around transferring custom plates to a new car? Can I register the new car so that the dealer just puts the plates on for me instead of me transferring them weeks later?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
01-11-2011 09:07am
benzina

(01-11-2011 09:07am)chiggy Wrote:  I already have custom plates on my current car, I want to transfer those to my evoque when it arrives in the next few months (years).

Anyone know the process around transferring custom plates to a new car? Can I register the new car so that the dealer just puts the plates on for me instead of me transferring them weeks later?

I think you have to take them into the licencing centre, where they issue you normal plates for your current car,and then they must then hold onto your custom plates until your Evoque arrives, where you then pick them up,and take them to your dealer, to have them fitted to your new Evoque.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
01-11-2011 02:45pm
Barneyridge

(01-11-2011 02:45pm)benzina Wrote:  I think you have to take them into the licencing centre, where they issue you normal plates for your current car,and then they must then hold onto your custom plates until your Evoque arrives, where you then pick them up,and take them to your dealer, to have them fitted to your new Evoque.

Yep that what you have to do in NSW. I think the holdings fee is about $90.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
02-11-2011 02:44am
chiggy

hmmmm.

thanks.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
02-11-2011 03:30am
Kaycy

(09-04-2011 01:28am)Kermit Wrote:  I could only find it available in Tasmania, and South Australia. It's gone in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Western Australia. The Northern Territory doesn't appear to have a 'check availability' website.

HI. There is one VIC EVOQUE plate on mrplates.
31-01-2012 02:21pm
DefLeppard

(31-01-2012 02:21pm)Kaycy Wrote:  HI. There is one VIC EVOQUE plate on mrplates.

WTF!?!?!?!? $25,0000

That is just ridiculous.
(Not to mention, imagine all the extras you could have specced your car up with , with that $25000.)

Tell em he's dreamin.

(oh and the guy selling "FACEBK" for $1,200,000!!!)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 11:17pm by DefLeppard.)
31-01-2012 11:12pm